User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legendary drop system - 2 more things that must be in !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message908
Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 19:41:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:

Bug description: 2 Things that must be in our legendary sistem !

1. First legendary and second should drop really fast ... curently have exactly same chance like 3rd or 4rd etc

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009

BLUE POST: "Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on."

Also.. you cand look at 3:16 in this video .. you will see how lowest chance you need for first 2 legendaries - that`s from a calculator of droping . https://youtube.com/watch?v=jiQn73Amjh4:

:

2. You must have separated chance for drop legendary for each spec protected by bad luck system according to wowhead. I think here is a problem in our server, if u daily switch specialization you will never receive a legendary ...

https://www.wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide

"As of Patch 7.2, legendary bad luck protection is separate for each spec (rather than just each character), and is not account-wide. Each specialization will have a separate drop chance for another legendary based on the number of "Legendary Eligible" activities since the last drop.

For example, if you have 4 Arcane Mage legendaries and switch your loot specialization to Fire, the game will treat your character as if it has zero legendaries and will apply drop chances accordingly. "

"Bad luck protection is now specific to specialization rather than character-wide. Specialization specific legendaries will not reset bad luck protection for other specs."

I think can be a problem on our server by switching loot specialization ,,,
I have 4 in game days played on my alt and legendary still no drop. i have 911+ ilvl without legendary ( doing content ) - keys 15+ heroic tos normal tos emmisary ...

This is my alt char: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/cryve

Proof: When i played on blizz in something like 2 in game days, played on patch 7.1 i got 3 legendary ... https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/Cryve

Shocker can u look into this, is painfull for us who have a bis donated char - is boring to play on that char and we want to play on alts, but it`s hard if u didn`t get first legendary ...

@SourLemon don`t touch my topic, if u don`t understood the game please don`t touch work for man who know, proof is my characters 3 leggy on blizz with less content and here in 5-6 weeks with full tos n si hc no drop first one !
All people say that we have problem when u switch loot specialization and u reject like a boss; Why all the time is a new mod who things he know all ...

Prove me if i am wrong and show me first legendary has increase chance and i will delete by my hands this unlucky alt !

I can say for sure because bad luck system was scripted by shocker in 7.1.5 and no one upgrade with 7.2 notes ! Be sure was a [Fixed] somewhere.

2 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 23:22:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Remaking the topic and trying to insult me will not help you here.

You still have no real proof , until you have that, stop wasting my time with bogus reports.

I don't care about what happened on your one retail character, I've seen people on freakz get 3 leggos in a matter of days as well.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 21-02-2019, 23:26:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no problem with Legendary system, please dont start conspiracy theories, BLP is implemented here retail like much as possible.

BLP and legendary system was updated to 7.2.5 when patch launched

It's not like blizzard is giving us their secrets.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 21 February 2019 21:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 05:21:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x