User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legendary items - Drop rate BUGGED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message555
Tihon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-06-2020 11:24)

Post Posted: 04-06-2020, 15:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/posting.php?mode=newtopic&&f=5553

Bug description: About a month ago, I've installed an addon (Legendary proc tracker, with an easy command /lpt which shows me up the bad luck protection, the progress I'm doin daily and the amount of rate drop for my next leggo depending on my activity) And there are like 20 days since the addons is installed so u have the list down here on the photo, I've done 29 rares, 65 Heroic dgs, 13m+ keys, 12nm 12 hc raid bosses, pvp events 14, blintron 6000 x6, 19 emmisary chests, 3 weekly chests, 3 paragon rep chests, argus chests lesser/greater 26/3 and for some reason it dosent display my invasions but that's not the point, the addon tells me that my bad luck protection is 107.8%, since i should be able to get a new legendary item till 100% +/- 5% since the drop is random i could get it on 3% bad luck prot or at 100% bad luck prot but I've passed the 100% chance and I still have no lego? Why? I can tell you why, THE RATE IS BUGGED

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/gBY3Roj

Last edited by Tihon on 04-06-2020, 15:14:26; edited 1 time in total
2 0

naboum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-03-2021 17:46)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 00:29:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, the rate is 10000% wrong. Devs keep rejecting bug report about the bad luck protection saying that the more legendary you have, the harder it gets to loot one. This is half true and an easy way of deflecting an actual bug.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/28743-legendary-drop-rate-clarifications/
Quote:
Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on.
[...]
We think it’s important to get this across clearly: it currently takes the same amount of luck/effort to get your third Legendary as it takes to get your eighth.

Also Blizzard kept increasing the drop rate throughout the expansion.
Of course the maths behind the legendary drop rate was kept a secret by Blizzard, but having to farm 5 months for our 4th legendary is ludicrous.

1 0

scythebro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-11-2020 17:59)

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 02:01:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that could be true , I've also been doing Antorus on 2 difficulties and every other content for a while now but I can't even remember when it was I received my last legendary. I've read somewhere the legendaries you get from the essences will not reset your BLP system progress which was fixed here I think. Could It be something about consistently switching loot specs ?

Well whatever it is, other than that addon which the admins will say is not accurate , you have no other ways of knowing you're getting got or not.
Last time this topic was brought about I've read here that at some point, you are bound to be hitting that BLP (Bad Luck Protection) : https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5e6fqd/bad_luck_protection_finally_confirmed_by_a_blue/

on the other side this is also something you should keep in mind : https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/5hufcy/legion_legendaries_if_you_have_multiple/

All I'm saying is we here, are extremely unlucky , and the bad luck protection system could be completely fine , or not. And every other topic pointing this out has been REJECTED.

Last edited by scythebro on 05-06-2020, 05:18:33; edited 3 times in total
0 0

honradajulius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2021 13:55)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 06:37:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When legendary doesn't drop what I did was spam RDF hc , one time legendary didnt drop for me for 3 months and i was able to break the bonds of fate with just queueing non stop for RDF HC only took 1 day around 30-40 runs and it drop, since then i got stable drop every 1-2 week
0 0

mamadnica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2022 15:17)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 11:12:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was doing daily hc dungeon, spamming lots of m+ during the week, doing all the wq's on broken isles & argus beside kirin tors and pet battles, running weekly m0s,doing daily bg and clearing legacy raids for a month beside doing ABT raid on 3 different difficulty but not dropping a single lego for a month but later i got 10 legos during 2 weeks, yes the RNG is a bitch and no, the BLP addon doesnt work on freakz.

also i've heard they have done a hidden hotfix for lego drops already which after that im seeing my guildies dropping more lego after that

Last edited by mamadnica on 05-06-2020, 11:16:44; edited 3 times in total
0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-06-2020, 16:19:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

There's nothing wrong with the legendary drop rate You're just unlucky.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by deadlyflorish, 05 June 2020 14:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 17:54:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x