User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Monk][Windwalker] Retail Dmg omparison vs Freakz after Nerf

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message475
Joshbang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2018 16:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 01:50:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

There is some comparison on the same boss and the same class retail logs vs Freakz .

Nighthold Raid - Spellblade Auriel Normal.

Before the "Ninja" Hotfix, I dont know what you changed to the formula but the damage was working fine.
My monk is optimised for dps with 60% mastery ( Donated stat stick trinket with Mastery )
After checking many logs on retail and videos they cant come near to that mastery and other stats
Anyway before the Nerf , I was doing almost 1m+ on NH Spellblade ( Same add spawn and same raid Size )
Now the dmg is nerfed to the ground , the mastery doesnt work at all so please check this .

Freakz Dmg: WW Monk 906 ilvl donated Stat stick ( bis) https://imgur.com/RpHYVkj

Retail Logs : Same Ilvl 905-907 https://imgur.com/ypD5QkA

I dont have enough proof, but you can test yourself the damage is not right , the changes you did lately are totally reverted and the damage is nerfed to the ground , you cant do with 910 ilvl 500k dps. Fix please , do your tests , I dont want to quit the class.

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 14-02-2018, 01:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What part of "All your spells were affected TWICE by mastery up until today. " is hard to understand for you? Check the damage calculation I did on the topic I linked to you
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5719714.html

Stop creating topics about "reverting fixes". Nothing was reverted, the +8% damage is still there, the only difference is that you don't benefit from mastery twice. Mastery works perfectly now, you just got used to something bugged.

Consider this an unofficial warning. Keep creating posts even though I explained it to you and provided proof that it works fine, you'll get real warnings as well, and you know where that leads

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 13 February 2018 23:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 06:47:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x