User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mount

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message335
butilka123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-07-2022 17:16)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 21:16:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: .
Bug description: Some kind of mount graphic bug, see picture. If you walk into the Fence u "glich" into the ground, looks funny. That Fence is in Orgrimar near the Flight master seen in the Background.
Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/5zd96jc

0 0

goblinator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-10-2019 19:30)

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 04:20:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think this is simply a WoW problem, not related to the freakz server or something GMs can do to fix. If someone will fix this minor and harmless glitch that goes around like a feather in the wind, blizzard will.
Edit: This is about the hitbox of dragons, you can experience it with any kind of dragon mount. the tail doesn't count as hitbox and you can basically stick your tail into a building's wall.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 December 2018 17:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 16:05:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x