User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Nazjatar] Rares/Commanders HP Visual (or not) Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message275
Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-09-2021, 19:23:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: --
Character name: Royd
Bug description: There is some issue going around with the rares and commanders in Najazatar. The amount of HP displayed for them is not the amount of damage required to kill them. The rate at what their HP decreases when i'm hitting them, does not match the damage i'm doing to them (it's like 5 times faster) and it also depends on other factors. The first time i thought there was some scaling based on how many people were fighting the mob, but then i realized it's something else. Here is an example, this morning i soloed Shadowbinder Athissa with my rogue in Outlaw spec. As you can see in the first screenshot, in my Details panel, the damage i did to her was around 4m (the boss has like 9m hp). Now i soloed again in assa, and as you can see in the second screenshot, the total damage i did to her was 2.5m (the boss total HP was again 9m). Those were the two TOTAL damage values i had to do to her in order to kill her. And it's not a visual bug in Details, every combat scroll display shows me consistent damage with and (and it took me twice the time to kill her in Outlaw with around the same dps).
Proof:

SS 1

SS 2

Last edited by Royd on 27-09-2021, 19:25:12; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 21-10-2021, 14:26:02 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Skye, you can close this, with 8.3 patch it got fixed.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 21 October 2021 14:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:28:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x