Pass
2FA

Search found 98 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Shadowlands: Temple of Anguish
Royd

Replies: 11
Views: 4307

PostForum: Active Events   Posted: 30-08-2022, 19:54:36   Subject: Shadowlands: Temple of Anguish
@Power Any chance of adding more mounts for [Vicious Saddle]? Would it be possible to add the gladiator mounts from previous seasons from all expansions to be bought with [Vicious Saddle]?
  Topic: [Bottled Flayedwing Toxin] Buff removed when you go through a loading screen
Royd

Replies: 1
Views: 202

PostForum: Items   Posted: 04-08-2022, 23:38:18   Subject: [Bottled Flayedwing Toxin] Buff removed when you go through a loading screen
Not sure if this will help, but if you apply the buff, and relog, the buff behaves normally (doesn't get removed when you use a portal).
  Topic: [Bottled Flayedwing Toxin] Buff removed when you go through a loading screen
Royd

Views: 202

PostForum: Items   Posted: 31-07-2022, 19:25:16   Subject: [Bottled Flayedwing Toxin] Buff removed when you go through a loading screen
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=345545&name=flayedwing-toxin
Character name: Royd
Bug description: Every time you go through a loading screen (portal, relog, en ...
  Topic: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
Royd

Replies: 3
Views: 273

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 30-07-2022, 13:19:36   Subject: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
Again.. the same guildie, without even farming all the objs.
https://i.ibb.co/mtzTvZB/image.png
The bug happens per-player
  Topic: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
Royd

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 28-07-2022, 22:40:05   Subject: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
I'm doing the objectives, i'm not passing through every floor in stealth.
Royd

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 28-07-2022, 19:26:19   Subject: [Torghast] Score at the end of the run is wrong (it's NOT visual, it's bugged)
WoW Freakz link: --
Bug description: The score at the end of the Torghast runs is BUGGED. It's not adding up to the correct score and the server is using THAT wrong score for t ...
  Topic: 2v2 Team, 10v10 solo que
Royd

Replies: 11
Views: 1508

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-07-2022, 18:41:38   Subject: 2v2 Team, 10v10 solo que
Pro, everybody wants it back, lol, half the server is complaining in global.
  Topic: [Night Fae & Kyrian Renown 36 Illusion] Item disappears from Vendor
Royd

Views: 284

PostForum: Items   Posted: 16-07-2022, 18:27:28   Subject: [Night Fae & Kyrian Renown 36 Illusion] Item disappears from Vendor
Anything about this? I reported it long ago and nothing.
  Topic: Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Royd

Replies: 13
Views: 1626

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 18-06-2022, 23:35:04   Subject: Custom Event: The Eternal Travelers | Changelog | Bugs | Suggestions
Suggestion: Add new mounts to the event-coins shop. The current ones are the same from the bfa event -
  Topic: [Night Fae & Kyrian Renown 36 Illusion] Item disappears from Vendor
Royd

Views: 284

PostForum: Items   Posted: 11-06-2022, 22:59:57   Subject: [Night Fae & Kyrian Renown 36 Illusion] Item disappears from Vendor
WoW Freakz item link: --
Bug description: Before getting Renown 36, the Weapon Illusions from Night Fae and Kyrian (Wild Soul and Trascendent Soul respectively) are available in ...
  Topic: [Achievement PVP] Gorgeous Title and Epic Wolf Mount
Royd

Replies: 0
Views: 131

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-05-2022, 17:08:30   Subject: [Achievement PVP] Gorgeous Title and Epic Wolf Mount
Bug description: I got the https://i.ibb.co/Sf0w18j/image.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/2kPGRQC/image.png
  Topic: [Rogue] Coins of Air and Dingy Iron Coins
Royd

Views: 152

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-05-2022, 00:29:13   Subject: [Rogue] Coins of Air and Dingy Iron Coins
Character name:
Bug description: This has been reported a billion times in the last years.. Are you guys EVER gonna fix Coins of Air and Dingy Iron Coins features from Legion/Wo ...
  Topic: [Scroll of Teleport: Ravenholdt] Add this item for rogues
Royd

Views: 278

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 10-05-2022, 14:54:34   Subject: [Scroll of Teleport: Ravenholdt] Add this item for rogues
Up?
  Topic: Outlaw energy regen is too slow
Royd

Views: 493

PostForum: Class spells / talents   Posted: 24-04-2022, 23:34:38   Subject: Outlaw energy regen is too slow
There is literally no point comparing skills from one expansion to another, all formulas change. The skill definitions en Legion are not the same than the ones in BfA and not the same as the ones in S ...
  Topic: [Celestial Observer's Ensemble] Add to the Vote-shop
Royd

Views: 150

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 24-04-2022, 23:31:03   Subject: [Celestial Observer's Ensemble] Add to the Vote-shop
As the title say, would it be possible to add the [Celestial Observer's Ensemble] cosmetic set to the voting shop?

Page 1 of 7 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next