User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Nazmir] initial quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message181
Hamal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2022 11:32)

Post Posted: 07-12-2021, 02:37:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Xamanioso
Bug description: 1st quest
Proof:

I can't start the first mission to Nazmir. The quest mark appears over the map, but the quest does not start.

0 0

Introverse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 13:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 07-12-2021, 05:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, Hamal

Based on your quest history, you have already completed all quests for Vol'dun, but not for Zuldazar, the second zone selected on your scouting map. Therefore, this is not a bug. You need to fully complete it in order to move on.

In case you're lost, here's a list of storylines you haven't completed yet (none of them were started, so you can look for the first quest of each): Warport Rastari; Among the People; Web of Lies; March of the Loa. The full list of quests for the aforementioned storylines can be found here:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Zuldazar_storyline

I will be closing the topic, but if you find a bug, feel free to open a new one.

Kind regards,
Introverse.

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮.

Last edited by Introverse on 07-12-2021, 05:15:11; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Introverse, 07 December 2021 03:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:59:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x