User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Proof of Piracy quest not able to be completed in abandoned.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message377
kuurash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2022 21:27)

Post Posted: 19-03-2021, 19:31:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Shablammo
Bug description: Proof of Piracy quest. Moxxie isn't where she belongs, isn't anywhere in the Deadwash. I have relogged many times, have done the old ADB and WTF delete. She is never there. I DID have this quest at one point and abandoned it when I hit 120. Realized I needed to do the quests in each zone (this is an alt) in order to do WQ for emissary. Stormsong usually shows me no more than 3 WQ when Emissary is up which means I can't complete it. 3 screenshots he showing no Moxxie but where she should be and that the quest is available on my world map but no on minimap. Totally bizarre!
Proof: https://dndmondeoart.weebly.com/random-needs.html

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 25-03-2021, 12:26:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moxxie was here even after abandoning Proof of Piracy. Also, you've finished all zones, including Uniting Kul'Tiras. This means you've already unlocked World Quests. (Proof of Piracy is a side quest).

Spoiler:

kuurash wrote:
Stormsong usually shows me no more than 3 WQ when Emissary is up which means I can't complete it.

Not really sure what you're referring to. Everyone requires to complete 4 World Quests for the respective Emissary. If you're not seeing enough World Quests, you've either completed them yesterday or the new ones haven't appeared for you yet.

Spoiler:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 25 March 2021 10:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 10:01:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x