User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Quest - Art of War bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message123
ivoplayftw

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2022 11:25)

Post Posted: 13-01-2022, 22:35:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29612&name=the-art-of-war
Character name:Speerman
Bug description: Me and my friend started the quest got to Grommash Hold and the mission completed itself without a cinematic and now we can't return the quest to General Nazgrim because it shows the question mark on the map but he is not there.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/co5cYWL

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 14-01-2022, 00:26:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Speerman,

The quest is not working at the moment but you can use portal to Pandaria in the portal room to get there and start levelling or continue to level in Cataclysm zones.

Good day,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 13 January 2022 22:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 22:12:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x