User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Quest] Brewmaster achivement bug (Quest).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message836
dittopinguin3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2019 02:29)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 24-09-2014, 00:16:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-Description: I wish to get the Brewmaster achievement, and the achievement that I miss is to join the Brew of the Month Club. For that, I need 200 Brewfest Prize Tokens, which I get from the Brewfest quests in front of Ironforge. Having done all of them the first day (note that at this point they all worked), it left me with 115 Tokens short, which I need to do quests for every day. Problem: The only available daily quest now is http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11293/bark-for-the-barleybrews#comments, and it's bugged. First time I managed to complete it, but the next day... I pick it up, /bark at all four spots where I am supposed to, the quest tracker marks each spot as completed, but in the log, the quest itself is still marked as [Daily], instead of [Completed], and I can't turn it in. Tried on a few different characters, tried relogging, deleting my cache, nothing gave any positive results. The same bug is affecting my friend, as well, so it's not just me. Linking the screenshots in the following lines.
-Proof: http://i.imgur.com/7lWDb7m.jpg ||| http://i.imgur.com/ajn8BDg.jpg
--- I considered that I might be doing something wrong, but I tried everything just as I did the day before, when it all worked just fine. Please see to it that this issue is resolved as quickly as possible, as it's already costed both me and my friend 15 Tokens each, and will cost us 15 more per day that it stays unresolved. Thank you kindly *cough* ---

***EDIT***
--- There's 1 more daily quest, besides this one, that I missed. It rewards 10 tokens, so maybe the achievement is still doable with the former quest buggy, but barely (of course, theoretically I could do it with even just 1 Token per year, but that would take me 115 years, I'd like to finish it this year, while it's still active), and in that case, I won't be able to buy me some pretty Brewfest dresses, boots and hats - Cheers! ---

0 1

AlesianDuke

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 31-08-2017 17:17)

Votes: 125

Post Posted: 24-09-2014, 01:15:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/World-Event-Brewfest-20.09.2014-05.10.2014-t318925.html
Check first topic, there is a link to last year's event topic, explanations and all.
There are only 2 dailies: 1 from an object, another one from an npc with /bark to do stuff (there are actually here, but only one of them can be done / day, and only one works for now).
Tokens can also be obtained from the boss... just do the boss, you have another week and half to obtain 200 tickets (if you farm them with a friend, healer or tank, it is easier to gather them).
l.e.: abandon Bark for the Barleybrews and pick up the working quest.

1 1

dittopinguin3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2019 02:29)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 24-09-2014, 17:29:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks, good to know, we will make it work then -

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by AlesianDuke, 24 September 2014 19:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 02:08:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x