User
Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Auction house fee bug.
dittopinguin3

Replies: 2
Views: 768

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 20-06-2016, 11:42:00   Subject: Auction house fee bug.
Normal auction houses (like the one found in Stormwind and Shrine of Seven Stars) should take a 5% fee on items that sell, and neutral ones should take 15%.
So, lets say the initial fee for setting ...
  Topic: Character recovery
dittopinguin3

Replies: 3
Views: 418

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 04-06-2016, 20:39:19   Subject: Character recovery
Character Name: Newtowow
Item Name & ID: #
Armory Link: #
Details: (optional) I know this is the wrong thread, but I didn't find a more suitable one for my problem... I accidently deleted my le ...
  Topic: [EN] Fixing BlizzardUI Errors
dittopinguin3

Replies: 3
Views: 2951

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-03-2016, 00:09:02   Subject: [EN] Fixing BlizzardUI Errors
I am writing this short guide on how to fix the errors that don't allow you to view your talents/glyphs, and similar stuff, that are a result of disabled Blizzard addons, because I see many people ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] Brewmaster achivement bug (Quest).
dittopinguin3

Replies: 2
Views: 834

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 24-09-2014, 00:16:43   Subject: Brewmaster achivement bug (Quest).
-Description: I wish to get the Brewmaster achievement, and the achievement that I miss is to join the Brew of the Month Club. For that, I need 200 Brewfest Prize Tokens, which I get from the Brewfest ...
  Topic: Noob mistake, don't laugh too hard at me :D
dittopinguin3

Replies: 7
Views: 1132

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-03-2014, 23:38:53   Subject: Noob mistake, don't laugh too hard at me :D
Nvm -
  Topic: So many rude people...
dittopinguin3

Replies: 1
Views: 363

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-03-2014, 13:18:01   Subject: So many rude people...
Numele suspectului: Dannata, Extensa
Data/ora: 04.03.2014.
Detalii: So yeah, after a bg that he lost as horde, he logged his alliance character, started taunting me for duels and stuff like that, an ...
  Topic: Regarding the threads, read this, gm.
dittopinguin3

Replies: 0
Views: 398

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-01-2014, 16:23:32   Subject: Regarding the threads, read this, gm.
So regarding this thread...
You made a posting pattern which to follow, but it only applies to those who are posting here to accuse someone of wintrading/mmr exploits, whatever, giving us (the accuse ...
  Topic: MMR Abuse Tropo and Reneget
dittopinguin3

Replies: 0
Views: 317

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-01-2014, 12:39:50   Subject: MMR Abuse Tropo and Reneget
Hey, okay, we were somehow reported for mmr abusing, and from the ss I see our mmr was lower than the team rating.
I don't know why it was that much lower, but it's due to the fact that half way I le ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Bugged character after restoring it.
dittopinguin3

Replies: 4
Views: 965

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 23-01-2014, 09:28:08   Subject: Bugged character after restoring it.
Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Tropomyosin
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: So after I have accidentaly deleted my main character, I used th ...

Page 1 of 1