User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [REJECTED] [WOTLK][ULDUAR] Ancient Gate of the Keepers - remains closed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message902
Elementalis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-11-2022 15:18)

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 05:35:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Gate_of_the_Keepers and https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=194255&&name=ancient-gate-of-the-keepers
Bug description: AFter killing the four bosses in ulduar, according to wowwiki, which are " Mimiron, Hodir, Thorim and Freya" the Doors mentioned above should be able to open/already opened to encounter further bosses like General Vezax and Yoggsaron. Current situation: After killing the four bosses, the doors remain "closed"
Proof:

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

report in prewod content topic if it happens

0 0

Drunkenpanda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2017 11:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 14:36:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you go to the Antechamber of Ulduar, you will see the Hall of Memories on the bottom left corner of your map. That is where you descend to fight General Vezax and Yogg-Saron. To get to the hall of memories : you go to the hallway that's behind where Freya stands once she's defeated. That's the hall of memories. Best of luck.

Nefarian: "In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!"
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 09 January 2018 18:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 01:12:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x