User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message220
jarjarbinks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2021 22:24)

Post Posted: 19-03-2021, 11:13:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Hayleyi
Bug description: HI! I know i've posted this before; the problem at hand is that i've done some legacy raids last night (18.3.2020), and today (19.3.2020) the raids didnt reset (legacy and Uldir - HC/M). I've had this problem before, and it did reset but after 2 weeks, costing me the loss of 4 raids with the guild. I have the same problem now and 2 weeks is too much in terms of progression, especially when my guild is doing mythic progression. Please get back to me asap and help me solve this situation.

It so seems that the bug occurs when I also do legacy raids; only once i've done it on this character and that's when the same problem as now occured. I got 2 friends, Lilith and Thalila, with whom i've done he raids, that also have the same problem as I do, so my guess is that's something to do with what i said before.

Thanks a lot, brothers! -

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ClBeo8K

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 19-03-2021, 17:55:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Jarjarbinks.

Check with your Raid Leader if he didn't extend Raid Lock or if he didn't Remove Raid Lock. The image you provided doesn't really give insight on anything concerning your issue. Go inside Uldir and see if there are Boss Spawns.

All the best,
Zlu

0 0

jarjarbinks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2021 22:24)

Post Posted: 19-03-2021, 18:38:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it works, i can now see taloc, thanks a lot - keep up the good work!
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zlu, 19 March 2021 19:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 11:58:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x