Pass
2FA

Search found 27 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Merciless gladator for Warlock in area 52 bug
jarjarbinks

Replies: 1
Views: 236

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-07-2021, 18:20:00   Subject: Merciless gladator for Warlock in area 52 bug
WoW Freakz item link:
Character name: Haylaewer
Bug description: HI! i wanted to buy the merciless set for warlock for transmog but it's bugged as in the special vendor in Area 52 doesn't have the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dead and can't revive; unstuck doesn't work from site or game or anything
jarjarbinks

Views: 198

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-05-2021, 20:33:42   Subject: Dead and can't revive; unstuck doesn't work from site or game or anything
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Haylaeyi
Bug description: I was in Stormsong Valley; i pressed the logout button and it instantly logged me out even though i wasn't in rested area. Then, i entered ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Highlord's GOlden Charger
jarjarbinks

Views: 161

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2021, 11:28:56   Subject: Highlord's GOlden Charger
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Hayleyi
Bug description: Hi; i see that i gotta take the "Stirring in the shadow" quest from Lord Grayson in order to get the Golden Charger, but the guy ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset 2
jarjarbinks

Replies: 2
Views: 223

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-03-2021, 18:38:27   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset 2
it works, i can now see taloc, thanks a lot - keep up the good work!
  Topic: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset 2
jarjarbinks

Views: 223

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-03-2021, 11:13:58   Subject: Raid CDs didn't reset 2
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: HI! I know i've posted this before; the problem at hand is that i've done some legacy raids last night (18.3.2020), and today (19.3.2020) t ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
jarjarbinks

Replies: 9
Views: 646

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-02-2021, 08:24:33   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
for the moment, seems like it worked, all the raids did reset; didn't enter in any of them yet, but i hope it's all good.
Thank you very much for your time and patience.
All the best!
JarJarBinks
jarjarbinks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-02-2021, 17:53:10   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
thank you; i'll get back to you with news; thanks for your time -
jarjarbinks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-02-2021, 23:47:05   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
[quote ascuns]
My entire raid couldn't enter; only after i left the group they could
jarjarbinks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-02-2021, 22:09:13   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
I actually found out about the bug when i tried to enter in Uldir with the guild
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] CD reset error
jarjarbinks

Views: 167

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-02-2021, 17:02:00   Subject: CD reset error
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: hayleyi
Bug description: Did some raids last week (in terms of reset) and they didn't reset, so this week i couldn't do anything. Please solve it fast, raiding is the whole point of WoW after all... - Thanks
Proof: https:/ ...
jarjarbinks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-01-2021, 18:19:14   Subject: [REJECTED] Raid CDs didn't reset
the bug still persists and i can't do the raids again this week
jarjarbinks

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-01-2021, 20:32:07   Subject: Raid CDs didn't reset
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I try to enetr raid this week with guild and it still says i have CD on uldir and other over 10 raids that i did last week. Please reset them so i can join my guild
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/0Fjod ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Drustvar Quests dont give reputation with Order of Embers
jarjarbinks

Views: 362

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-01-2021, 12:19:26   Subject: Drustvar Quests dont give reputation with Order of Embers
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hi; i've contacted you earlier, with 2/10 chapters telling you that i don't gain reputation; i was advised to try progress some more, did 1 more chapter and still no reputation gain. I tried reloggin ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Drustvar Quests dont give reputation with Order of Embers
jarjarbinks

Views: 238

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-01-2021, 11:37:10   Subject: Drustvar Quests dont give reputation with Order of Embers
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I am doing the questline in Drustvar in order to gain reputation with Order of Embers so that i can move to world quests; i've already finished 2 chapters and i only received 150 rep. So...that's the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Draenor - Introduction Questline - Blaze of Glory Quest
jarjarbinks

Views: 751

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-10-2020, 09:41:14   Subject: Draenor - Introduction Questline - Blaze of Glory Quest
WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Hayleyy
Bug description: When i take the quest "Blaze of Glory", i am supposed to receive a gem from Khadgar, in order to burn the orc huts; the gem does not arrive in my bag so i cant complete the quest and the or ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next