User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Drustvar Quests dont give reputation with Order of Embers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message365
jarjarbinks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-07-2021 22:24)

Post Posted: 23-01-2021, 12:19:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Hayleyi
Bug description: Hi; i've contacted you earlier, with 2/10 chapters telling you that i don't gain reputation; i was advised to try progress some more, did 1 more chapter and still no reputation gain. I tried relogging and stuff and it doesn't work. I don't think it's wise to continue, cuz i may finish all the chapters and still get no rep and still won't have access to world quests. Please help.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/79Sqz36

0 0

Fokume

[Very Important Person]

(since 21-08-2021 20:08)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-01-2021, 18:47:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Jarjarbinks,

You have nothing to worry about.
By the time you will reach 4th Chapter of the Zone you will unlock the reputation and you will have the same progress as of any zone.
The reason you are not gaining reputation is due to the fact that you have not met "The Order of Embers" faction yet.

Best Regards,
Fokume.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fokumeptr, 23 January 2021 16:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 03:38:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x