User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] Blind Causes Combat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message260
BlackStarGames69

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2023 11:21)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-01-2021, 15:59:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=2094&&name=blind
Character name: Kappa
Bug description: Blind is a hard CC that can be casted outside of stealth and that should prevent combat, just like Sap. In legion it worked just fine, but in BFA i figured out that blind does not protect me from combat. If I go too close to the target, I get in combat. You can see the behaviour of the mob in the video below. NOTE: I mounted up AFTER using blind, just to show that i wasn't in combat when i did Blind in the first place.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=hfbc9wa-Mz4:

.be

0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 08-01-2021, 14:00:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thats how it works on retail

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 08 January 2021 12:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:17:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x