User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Shadow priest bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message315
Smith893

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 21:58)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-08-2021, 02:08:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=78203 (wowhead link)
Character name:Doesn t matter
Bug description: brainless people
Proof: Staff fixes
Hello
As you know shadow priest got nerfes all way Bfa expansion , like every version got nerfed ,vampiric touch ,shadow word pain , shadowy apparitions, chorus of insanity trait ,most *** up class here.(trinkets damage if u compare are garbage another point)
So when a spell https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=78203 (wowhead link) did similar damage to retail now , just one ,only one . the beloved staff decided to nerf it .smartest thing to do. i have to admit that will help a lot to increase the population on the server ( s-a apucat romanu' sa faca treaba buna)
I sincerely want to congratulate the staff for the great work they do making the gameplay so close to how it was on retail . you are the best (Medicina sa evolueze intr-atat sa faca posibil transpantul de creier)
I played here Wrath of the lich kind and Cataclysm , but now the quality is outrageous and thankfully the best people are working thorough to make every class even better than how it was.(double ice lance on frost mage struggle to fix since legion -)
Congrats!!! Keep up the good work
P.s.
Isn t that the idea to do the server more blizzlike as possible, not sh1tlike

Last edited by Smith893 on 22-08-2021, 02:23:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 22-08-2021, 02:41:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there,wasnt this post already rejected?If so please dont post it again.
Good day

0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-08-2021, 02:51:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

Stop being disrespectful and create a proper topic if there's a valid issue

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by deadlyflorish, 22 August 2021 00:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 15:10:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x