User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Suramar] A Growing Crisis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2112
guttergrave

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2022 19:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-08-2018, 20:37:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44152&&name=a-growing-crisis

Bug description: Farodin stands here in front of the tree, but he refuses to be talked to. I have completed all pre-reqs leading up to A Growing Crisis, and still nothing. : ( I have exalted reputation with the Nightfallen. I am currently at 9/11 with Good Sumaritan.

Proof:

He has stood here for months (irl time) and I've been trying to figure out what I could do to get him to talk to me.

I got to fully exalted with the Nightfallen to see if maybe it would trigger him to talk to me.

9/11 completed. So close and so far. Before this, I figured I wouldn't get Good Sumaritan anyways since Jandvik's Jarl wasn't implemented until recently.

What I did try (through the help of some Freakz mods): Deleting ALL of my addons, deleting the cache, feeding Thalryssa and the others every day, running some raid quests for them. I also tried seeing if I could go straight to Leyline Bling (https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=10756&&name=leyline-bling) and see if that would trigger anything, but the leylines are not there. I don't think they spawn until a quest is given.

I appreciate any help in this matter! I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but I'm 100% sure I've completed every quest on the map that leads up to this.

my ign is Sindeon. (just in case I'm the only one having this problem)

0 0

nightiwolf611

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2019 23:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-08-2018, 12:20:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44152&&name=a-growing-crisis
check this link bro, go at "conditions" tab. you'll see it requires to do the arcaway and court of starts quests then you can get the quest.
in the screenshot i can see you still have the quests and its not done.

Requirements:
Revered @ The Nightfallen
The Arcway: Opening the Arcway (Quest)
The Arcway: Long Buried Knowledge (Quest)
Court of Stars: Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf (Quest)

Good luck have fun!

1 0

guttergrave

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2022 19:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-08-2018, 19:57:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nightiwolf611 wrote:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44152&&name=a-growing-crisis
check this link bro, go at "conditions" tab. you'll see it requires to do the arcaway and court of starts quests then you can get the quest.
in the screenshot i can see you still have the quests and its not done.

Requirements:
Revered @ The Nightfallen
The Arcway: Opening the Arcway (Quest)
The Arcway: Long Buried Knowledge (Quest)
Court of Stars: Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf (Quest)

Good luck have fun!

thanks! I hadn't known those were required : ) You're awesome.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sheLby, 13 August 2018 18:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 01:46:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x