User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Take out the Head progress bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message478
daddymooch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2019 06:52)

Post Posted: 16-08-2019, 02:43:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=46250/take-out-the-head
WoW Freakz quest link: https://imgur.com/a/KB4kEYO
Bug description: Take out the head says to kill rare elites on the Broken Shore. I kill one elite and the chat says I have successfully killed 1/3. I went and killed a second elite and the chat comes up again saying ive only killed 1 of 3. This continues no matter how many you kill it says the quest has progressed with 1 of 3 killed. The photos confirms this with the separate times clearly circled in chat and descriptions below each photo so don't reject a proven bug.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KB4kEYO

Last edited by daddymooch on 16-08-2019, 02:44:41; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-08-2019, 18:35:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello daddymooch,

This is a visual bug only.

You need to kill 3 DIFFERENT Rare Elites (only 3 are up per day) and the quest completes. The progress update will still say 1/3 but the quest does complete.

If you kill the same Rare Elite twice, it counts as exploit and you need to start over.

Also pay attention to where you're posting, this is the MoP section.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

daddymooch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2019 06:52)

Post Posted: 17-08-2019, 04:24:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm that this is true. It never once told me I completed it but I was able to turn it in.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 17 August 2019 10:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:15:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x