User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] The Imp Mother's Gift - Cant get the appereance even if you complete it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message433
blackzeppelin1211

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2021 22:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-11-2020, 00:14:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=45902&name=the-imp-mother-s-gift
Character name: Blackzeppeli
Bug description: Magetower quest bugged out after completing .
Proof:
1) Take the fury warrior agatha quest
2)Finish the challange and go to dalaran for turn in the ''An impossible foe '' quest. (after i killed the agatha i used dalaran heartstone)
3)You click on the first ''?'' and turn it in. It makes your character get in middle and short cinematic plays as your weapons change to magetower ones
4)You get ''The Imp Mother's Gift'' quest . Normally a button should appear on screen but it didnt. Log out log in didnt fixed it.
5)I went to order hall and could equip my magetower weapons but it still shows it locked but you can click and wear it.
6)You dont get the achievement ''challenging look'' because you cant turn in the last quest (look 4 )
7)After you abandon the quest magetower appearence is no more useable.
8) when you go to the mage tower and try to pick up the quest again quest giver just talks to you and gives no quest for magetower challenge.

I found a thread about it on forums too. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5997878.html

I think it is re-creatable. I just want my magetower appereance.

And If you look at the numbers here https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46065&name=an-impossible-foe there is less people got the appereance after finishing the challenge. Mouseover the quests and you can see it.

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 07-11-2020, 00:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you please provide visual proof? So you tried to abandon the quest? Did you try to pick it up again from the same NPC?
0 0

blackzeppelin1211

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-01-2021 22:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 07-11-2020, 00:40:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lerona wrote:
Can you please provide visual proof? So you tried to abandon the quest? Did you try to pick it up again from the same NPC?

For complete proof i needed a video for it but i wouldn't know this would happen. The npc is like this. https://ibb.co/PW1Rfmk

Okay guys solved. Go back to violet citadel and take the quest from there. It doesnt buggs out second time. I just got the appereance

Last edited by blackzeppelin1211 on 07-11-2020, 00:42:44; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 07-11-2020, 02:08:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad it's solved. Going back to the Mage Tower NPC wouldn't have done anything cause you've already completed the quest. Good luck!
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 07 November 2020 00:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 01:52:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x