User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warlock][Destruction][Spell] Fire and Brimstone

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message486
Dosto

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2017 22:07)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-06-2015, 01:31:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=108683
Bug description: Now the problem is not in spell "Fire and Brimstone" because it's an aura which player can activate/deactivate to do AOE damage. Problem is in spell "Incinerate" https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=114654 (wowhead link) which doesn't generate "Burning Embers" when casting it under active "Fire & Brimstone" aura, where clearly states "Generates Burning Embers for each target hit. Critical strikes double this effect"
I Know my previous topic was locked by "MindBreaker" who didn't understand me at all so now I will explain more further with some detailed info. Here is a link from my previous topic if anyone need proof https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Warlock-Destruction-Fire-and-Brimestone-t367858.html where he mentioned cast "Incinerate on a single target" where we all talk about "Incinerate" under effect/aura "Fire and Brimstone" multiple targets. Let me finish this discussion and simplify: Warlock's use "FnB" in situations for AOE damage, when fighting multiple targets and when using "Incinerate" under "FnB" aura it should generate "Burning Embers" for each target hit.
This topic will be soon locked like previous one because we all know you guys can't stand someone else has right, but nvm I tried my best to explain what is the issue and to correct misunderstanding about this bug.
Peace -

Proof: Ok this is ironic, I found video from other guy on forum with same topic "FnB" claiming some other bug like "Fire and Brimstone" isn't activated!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bTEspATtwLM:

And you can see in video when he casting "Incinerate" under "Fire and Brimestone" aura he doesn't generate "Burning Embers" Incinerate = Generates Burning Embers for each target hit. Critical strikes double this effect
However if this video don't show much you guys can easily log in wow and try it for yourself..... Cheers -

0 0

MindBreaker

[Metamorphosed]

(since 04-02-2018 20:37)

Votes: 40

Post Posted: 08-06-2015, 06:58:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Video proof. Is working well. Next time bring your own proofs, not others videos.
Combat log ss
Explanation: I got 10 emberbits and 4 targets. I cast one FnB: Incinerate costing me 10 emberbits and I remain with 4. Why? Well Incinerate generated me 4 emberbits because it hit 4 targets. (non-critical)
P.S. I rejected you last post because I tested all spells that should generate BE and I know what's wrong and the bugs are already posted.
And to show you that I'm not a bad guy who thinks that only what he says is right here are the 2 bugs that make FnB useless unless you got 10 targets:
Immolate critical ticks doesn't generate BE.
Rain of Fire doesn't have a chance to generate BE.

4.0.6 Protection Paladin PvE Guide
4.3.4 Demonology Warlock PvE Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by MindBreaker, 08 June 2015 04:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 12:52:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x