User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Warlock Single target dps is -250k. From what it should be. [Warlock Aff] [SimC]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message890
NORTAVzidS

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2021 15:55)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-04-2019, 19:51:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=30108&&name=unstable-affliction
Bug description: Damage for single target is decreased so much. There are 200-250k decreased. The spell doesn't equal what it should be. 56% spell power got the same as this 96% power that is in freakz site. where is this increase. Add the increase or these 10% bonus dps on all DoTs from unstable. What is this ticks from 100k criticals on unstable or other dots. on 400 sec fight my dps with this gear and talents basically must be around 1.5-1.6M in Blizzard on this patch. When the spells on locks is different here. At least make the dps equal to that in Blizard on this patch. I hardly do 1.3M. Waiting fix !!! Cause of that my AOE is even more decreased.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5oIpeGqNCKo:

.be

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Dont make useless assumptions

Learn to play

1 0

feeldabeat
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-08-2020 23:47)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 06-04-2019, 20:04:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed so much things are customized here on all classes and are not even close to spell mechanics like they supose to be

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

Dont make stupid assumptions

LEARN to play

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 06-04-2019, 21:04:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Comparing Simcraft to results you're getting yourself is never a good idea, try to find videos of people with your itemlevel doing the same content as you and you'll find much better results.

If you think something is bugged please post actual proof please.
-edit-
just checked some logs for goroth 7.2.5, the highest damage affli's were doing is about 1.5m dps.

XXX Barney

Last edited by Barnacle on 06-04-2019, 21:13:30; edited 2 times in total
0 0

NORTAVzidS

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2021 15:55)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-04-2019, 23:22:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is the best proof for this server with SimC. Cause it's closest to Blizzard.

1. There is not aff locks on goroth, because of this patch demo locks is best single target dps spec, compared to desto and aff.
2. In these server spell is calculated different. First read how much Spell power % must be Spells in 7.2.5 and what bonuses they do for aff locks.And then see what they post here. 56% SP +10% for all dots is one for UA 96% is so much different. I am ok with that. Freakz told we will give u more dps on Unstable cause we get these 10% bonus dps on dots. Ok but to make same kind of ticks with 56% SP and 96%. It doesn't seems ok. Do not post just to get at discussion.
3. Show me this aff lock on 950 ilvl. These kind of lucker to get so much items on 955. Yeah 1.5 dps with 10 ilvl under me. I barely do 1.3M on Goroth. So please tell yourself prepared.
4. I must not have these kind of crits on UA of 100k. There must be only 2 kind of hits (normal and crit). Agony(10 stacks) and corruption got same 50-100k ticks. They must have 240k normal ticks more than 500k crits. Now tell me the recount is not a good idea and to use calculator of PC.

The proof is before your eyes!!! Where is this 1.6M dps on this dummy for 400 secs.
So I give them the proof. .I know they can't fix the spells and these 10% increase damage on all DoTs with UA on them and Drain Soul bonus, but Freakz got a lot of options to increase dps.What Freakz will do to up the dps I don't care. More procs. More damage on ticks Even 1.5M stable dps on 1 target will be good.

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 07-04-2019, 01:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

feeldabeat wrote:
Confirmed so much things are customized here on all classes and are not even close to spell mechanics like they supose to be

NORTAVzidS wrote:
This is the best proof for this server with SimC. Cause it's closest to Blizzard.

1. There is not aff locks on goroth, because of this patch demo locks is best single target dps spec, compared to desto and aff.
2. In these server spell is calculated different. First read how much Spell power % must be Spells in 7.2.5 and what bonuses they do for aff locks.And then see what they post here. 56% SP +10% for all dots is one for UA 96% is so much different. I am ok with that. Freakz told we will give u more dps on Unstable cause we get these 10% bonus dps on dots. Ok but to make same kind of ticks with 56% SP and 96%. It doesn't seems ok. Do not post just to get at discussion.
3. Show me this aff lock on 950 ilvl. These kind of lucker to get so much items on 955. Yeah 1.5 dps with 10 ilvl under me. I barely do 1.3M on Goroth. So please tell yourself prepared.
4. I must not have these kind of crits on UA of 100k. There must be only 2 kind of hits (normal and crit). Agony(10 stacks) and corruption got same 50-100k ticks. They must have 240k normal ticks more than 500k crits. Now tell me the recount is not a good idea and to use calculator of PC.

The proof is before your eyes!!! Where is this 1.6M dps on this dummy for 400 secs.
So I give them the proof. .I know they can't fix the spells and these 10% increase damage on all DoTs with UA on them and Drain Soul bonus, but Freakz got a lot of options to increase dps.What Freakz will do to up the dps I don't care. More procs. More damage on ticks Even 1.5M stable dps on 1 target will be good.

Stop being so aggressive, nobody is posting stuff only for the sake of creating a discussion, especially a staff member.
If there is somebody wrong it is you.

Direct Damage SP Coeff: 0.96

(I've disabled all the auras so we can only deal with spellpower and versatility)

My Spellpower: 64589
Versatility: 5.86%
Direct Damage: 66048

So then the formula for the damage is as follows:

SP Coefficient * Spell Power * (1 + Vers / 100) = Damage Output

Therefore

0.96 * 64589 * (1+5.86/100)= 65638.958784 - Which is close enough to our Direct Damage 66048

Proof:
Spoiler:

Stop inventing bugs. Rejected.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 06 April 2019 23:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:22:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x