User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] complaint against @Powerphlo about ruining bug reports.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message1438
nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 21:18:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@powerphlo

basically, the only reason why we report bugs is to be confirmed by Devs and get the shitty reputation points for it (because that's the only currency freakz has to offer, unlike blizzard that gives in-game gold)

by reposting all known bugs in a single topic (which is not standard), you basically mark our main bug topic as DUPLICATE. which is not correct and will not benefit us.

this act is not Appropriate.

at least, i'm not going to report quest bugs anymore.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 22:04:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You're talking about this.

In the first place YOU should post it here, because it's not a priority now.

When they will have time to fix the old content, they will check this topic, not the whole forum.

Spoiler:

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 22:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PowerPhlo wrote:
You're talking about this.

In the first place YOU should post it here, because it's not a priority now.

When they will have time to fix the old content, they will check this topic, not the whole forum.

Spoiler:

oki oki

remember a few things:
bug reports without the original template are instantly deleted.
as mentioned by devs, any bug report without the STANDARD template is not even checked. (i did post a bug report that contained many legendary items bugs and elemental shaman bugs in PTR, like 6-7 in one post. instantly rejected. got answer "if you do not wish to use the standard template, simply dont try to help."

so basically "It's more easy for devs to fix them, they don't need to open 20 tabs to check every proof and make sure that's the only problem. " is pure bullshit.
i hope you understand. but the owner, shocker, made it a rule.
---

"That's the reason ? Not because you want that instance fixed to get your precious transmog or whatever... "

i have -60 reputation, so if u push your brain to work, you can understand that im not looking for reputation. but others might be.

--
"You're playing for free on a private server. No one is forcing you to help us."
we have 4000 players in this server that would like a better gameplay. so if you're that wise, you shouldn't be saying "then don't help at all" because you aren't the one to decide.

but you can keep players active in bug reporting by simply giving them the minimum shit prize there is allocated.

just like players have responsibility toward server and obey rules, the server must obey its own rules and responsibilities also.
simply put: you don't deserve having a rank in freakz.

it's not about logic, it's about rule.

the thing you are doing is wrong. simply CONFIRM reports instead of reposting them. stop being a retard. try to understand.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

twistedfate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2018 02:11)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:14:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just wanna add that while the realm was in OPEN BETA TESTING there wasn't such subforums like: Legion dungeons, Pre Legion, WoD etc. These subforums appear right after the launch (Im sure in that) and I don't know who's idea it was, but it was confusing as hell. I also got so many topics marked duplicate, because someone made a full topic about every instance for example. Not gonna mention that a lof ot stuff is still waiting to be fixed, even it was reported since beta. Including spells & talents.
1 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:17:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nyevid send me a list with links to your bug reports (those which you think they will get duplicated) via pm

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:20:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OpTIXy wrote:
nyevid send me a list with links to your bug reports (those which you think they will get duplicated) via pm

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/DUPLICATE-shadowfang-keep-infinite-absorb-t470380.html
but dont give reputation to me only.

i just want his sticky topic to be removed / closed.

OR

our topics get CONFIRMED and be added reputation when power is going to claim them.

that way is more fair for everyone.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 9 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:22:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5491367.html

Quote:
Don't post multiple bugs in same topic, each bug has its own topic.

It applies for every bug forum report.

Every bug report section is divided for easier monitoring. A simple SEARCH before posting a issue which is or not posted at the wrong section would help both you reporters to keep track and us too for not wasting time searching for the same thing.

Stop the hate on this kind of thing, pointless. You'll get used to the forums if you just follow a straight conduit.

Retired

0 0

OpTIXy

[Predator]

(since 05-04-2020 10:57)

Votes: 377

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-07-2017, 23:22:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How to claim them? He's job is to test and confirm bug reports. We will confirm those then. Do not worry. He is not obtaining nothing from this / or he is not stealing your reputation.

I want to ensure you that every ban is always followed by a proper reason. If you wake up in a situation where your account is banned, feel free to make a proper post under Unban Request.
Do not forget to bring the necessary evidence to appeal GMs decision.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 28 July 2017 21:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 19:49:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x