User
Pass
2FA

[Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Cenarius
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message9409
CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 12-08-2017, 15:38:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post here any bug you found regarding Cenarius encounter on any difficulties.

Cenarius

0 0

Pestin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2019 22:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-08-2017, 20:45:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Adds are spawning too fast and wisps are spawning always that shouldnt happen and cleanse platforms are spawning too slow or stacks are beign aplied too fast(not sure which one is it)
0 0

darkking13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2017 07:56)

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 00:47:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On hc, adds are the main problem, since they do not do what the where supposed to do.
Whelps. When picking the whelps, for the buff, the green pools sometimes do not spawn at all, and when they do, they are so few compared to what should be.
Nightmare Ancient. If not taunted i think, it buggs out, not attacking or casting any spells.
Rotten Dragon. When they hit 50% they should do a pulsating aoe, which they do not, and also, the breath should be on a random raid member focused, not always on tank.
Forgot about this: If you wipe, and have an emerald drake up, it will stay alive, and hit the boss for 20k a hit, preventing the fight to reset, and letting you release.
Some mobs can not be picked for a buff, since the trees miss: ex. on the first round of mobs you cant pick the drake.
Hope this helps the delopment.

P.S: On Il'gynoth fight the Nightmare Corruption is epileptic, not being able to be tanked properly, since it switches 2 targets every 1 sec:] Also on the same fight, the eye is not supposed to be passable, but it is, so u can enter the room, even thought u die. When it hits phase 2, the boss goes down to 0.5% hp, and is a free kill.
Ursoc: He does not always (almost never) apply momentum.
Elerethe: If u have feather and jump 2 times (press space for double jump while with feather) the whole raid gets fatal error. (i know this is not supposed to go on this thread, but i do not know where to post it. keep up the good work guys) :]

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 01:35:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The texture for the rooting mechanic needs work too as I found I was getting rooted while the moving roots were no where near me and there was no visual of where the roots had previously been.
0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 09:13:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkking13 wrote:
Nightmare Ancient If not taunted i think, it buggs out, not attacking or casting any spells.

please bring some proofs about this, "i think" doesnt help us

Cartmon1337 wrote:
The texture for the rooting mechanic needs work too as I found I was getting rooted while the moving roots were no where near me and there was no visual of where the roots had previously been.

you also get rooted by the trail that Brambling Roots left behind in his path

Pestin wrote:
Adds are spawning too fast and wisps are spawning always that shouldnt happen and cleanse platforms are spawning too slow or stacks are beign aplied too fast(not sure which one is it)

-Adds are spawned ~15 sec after Cenarius finished his cast
-Wisps and other adds are in this order
-Stacks are applyed ~2 sec appart from each other

0 0

darkking13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2017 07:56)

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 10:21:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Flamestalker wrote:
darkking13 wrote:
Nightmare Ancient If not taunted i think, it buggs out, not attacking or casting any spells.

please bring some proofs about this, "i think" doesnt help us

I think it's from not taunting the add, but i'm sure it does not attack or do anything. It really just stands there. Cant really bring proof since I have a 1 week lockout on the raid.

0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 5 days ago)

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 10:37:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

darkking13 wrote:

I think it's from not taunting the add, but i'm sure it does not attack or do anything. It really just stands there. Cant really bring proof since I have a 1 week lockout on the raid.

tested, confirmed, will be fixed shortly

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 15:27:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Flamedh as above "there was no visual of where the roots had previously been. " I could not see the brambling roots left behind.

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 19:48:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Once you get a root the nightmare brambles disappears.
0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 02:56:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know it disappears after but what I am saying is I was getting rooted by something I could not see, I'm not blind running around like a retard, I wouldn't intentionally get rooted but nonetheless I was getting rooted by something I could not see.

I'm a rogue and I understand how the mechanic works, the reason this is so annoying to me is not just because I'm getting rooted but also if we're getting overwhelmed with these rooting trails everywhere, I can pop cloak and sprint through to clear space but I can't do that if I can't see where they are.

0 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 16:11:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz spell link:- https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=211073&&name=desiccating-stomp (desiccating stomp)

Bug description:- Nightmare ancient is not casting desiccating stomp.

Proof:-
Spoiler:

How it should work:- Nightmare ancient should cast desiccating stomp which damage is 2.9 M in normal, 4.1M in heroic and 12.2 M in mythic and all these damage should spread evenly among all players 8 yards.

N.B.:- when the add is casting desiccation stomp and there is no players near him, it will give damage to all players which is called desiccation, damage is 632k in normal, 886k in heroic and 1.1M in mythic per target.

spell link of desiccation:- https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=211156&&name=desiccation

Retail link:-

2n bug:-

Spell link:- https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=211471&&name=scorned-touch

Bug description:- Twisted sister is not giving any Scorned touch debuff on players.

proof:-

How it should work:- when twisted sister spawn, it should give SCORNED TOUCH debuf on players which slow them and give damage in a radius.

Retail link:- (check at 6:35)

0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 5 days ago)

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 18:15:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Bug description:- Twisted sister is not giving any Scorned touch debuff on players.

this is working, maybe you haven't seen it by yourself, works 100%

Quote:
Bug description:- Nightmare ancient is not casting desiccating stomp.

already confirmed, will get fixed asap

Quote:
Nightmare ancient should cast desiccating stomp which damage is 2.9 M in normal, 4.1M in heroic and 12.2 M in mythic and all these damage should spread evenly among all players 8 yards.

confirmed for this, will get fixed asap

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 15-08-2017, 10:17:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Scorned Touch is not disappearing at all , even if the players are 20 yards away from each-other(Heroic Difficulty),there is no visual for it(the red circle). I think you should stop deleting my posts. All I'm doing is helping you.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 5 days ago)

Post Posted: 15-08-2017, 10:26:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
Scorned Touch is not disappearing at all , even if the players are 20 yards away from each-other(Heroic Difficulty),there is no visual for it(the red circle). I think you should stop deleting my posts. All I'm doing is helping you.

nobody is deleting your posts, btw, how you managed to figure it out that scorned touch is not disappearing from you at all? were you the only 1 left alive? because that's the only way it can happen, no one is in that range and it applyes everytime on you, tested now, all by myself(alone in group)
and about the visual, it's visual, will get fixed eventually

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 15-08-2017, 10:28:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Flamestalker wrote:
skilzz139 wrote:

nobody is deleting your posts, btw, how you managed to figure it out that scorned touch is not disappearing from you at all? were you the only 1 left alive? because that's the only way it can happen, no one is in that range and it applyes everytime on you, tested now, all by myself(alone in group)

There were about 9 players alive , there was 1 demon hunter who was away from everyone and kept having the spell casted on him over and over again. I can help you test it . Even if the players were 10 yards away from eachother they would still get debuff and eventually die from this and Ancient Tree aoe.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 January 2018 06:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 20-04-2024, 17:17:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x