User
Pass
2FA

[Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Ursoc
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message13311
slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 00:46:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yes! cartmon1337. It should only apply to those who are in his charge pathway but some how it is also applying on others players who are not. in his charge path. And sometimes it is not applying at all. we attempted mythic today and same things happen.
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 15:28:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mythic: Nightmare Images are too damn big . At some point you'll not be able to see anything throughout the encounter.

Also I can confirm that if you're staying behind Ursoc near his hitbox (not inside Ursoc or in the center of the hitbox) you still get the charge. It can be easily tested.
Momentum is also not being applied correctly. Let's say that we did some test and even when you have 10 players stacked in the same place only about 4 of them are getting momentum , it varies , it is random.

Dragons of nightmare BONUS: There is also one more bug: If you're at dragons of nightmare and you release the corpse, taking aggro on the boss, the dragon will start following you and if you get inside Emerald Dreamway and ress everyone till the dragon arrives at you he is going to spawn about 8-9-10 Red Plants at the same time that spawn adds. It can only be reset by wiping the raid in the the boss chamber.(Also the New Mob from mythic is sometimes getting you under the map and if you use Temporal Warp inside the mob chamber it does not apply for everyone but only for the group inside the mob chamber.)

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 07-08-2017, 15:36:50; edited 2 times in total
1 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 15:29:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whut, really? I'm looking into it right now.
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 15:37:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:

I did update it with few more bugs that we've encountered. If you need help testing those issues you can pm me,go on skype or ts and i'll help by showing you what's happening .It's not only Ursoc that haves bugs like this.
Most of the guilds are not reporting what's happening in there because they want to get loot and keep progressing. In my honest opinion you should deactivate a boss like Ursoc or Elerethe untill you fix critical mechanics so that it can be fair and square for everyone. People are not going through a hard encounter they are going through "test your luck " encounters. As I said in a previous topic , we (Destroyers) are more than happy to help you test and fix those and we do appreciate all the hard work that is being put into correctly scripting the bosses mechanics.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:58)

Votes: 102

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 20:18:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:

Why you keep changing the damn script man?...This images, this week, it's the third form for them..cmon..
Not to speak about the combat ress, for 2 weeks now you can only use 1 for the fight.It was fine 3 weeks ago, idk what you guys doing to this encounters.

0 0

spade

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2017 15:48)

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:30:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

skilzz139 wrote:
Mythic: Nightmare Images are too damn big . At some point you'll not be able to see anything throughout the encounter.
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/nmPIkbp.jpg
IMG: http://i.imgur.com/j9Eubfm.jpg

Also I can confirm that if you're staying behind Ursoc near his hitbox (not inside Ursoc or in the center of the hitbox) you still get the charge. It can be easily tested.
Momentum is also not being applied correctly. Let's say that we did some test and even when you have 10 players stacked in the same place only about 4 of them are getting momentum , it varies , it is random.

Dragons of nightmare BONUS: There is also one more bug: If you're at dragons of nightmare and you release the corpse, taking aggro on the boss, the dragon will start following you and if you get inside Emerald Dreamway and ress everyone till the dragon arrives at you he is going to spawn about 8-9-10 Red Plants at the same time that spawn adds. It can only be reset by wiping the raid in the the boss chamber.(Also the New Mob from mythic is sometimes getting you under the map and if you use Temporal Warp inside the mob chamber it does not apply for everyone but only for the group inside the mob chamber.)

Even thought it says '[FIXED] Fixed an issue where Nightmare Images weren't decreasing their size on Mythic difficulties', Images are still big. Just did the encounter 1h ago.

0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:40:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

another thing here CocoDev, the boss does not get enraged when it should, after 5 min he should get enraged, this is an dps check boss.I saw some pictures with guilds that have so low dps, they should not be able to defet this boss.We killed him this night and when dbm timmer for enraged reached 0 it did nothing.TY

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:43:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tamaie wrote:
another thing here CocoDev, the boss does not get enraged when it should, after 5 min he should get enraged, this is an dps check boss.I saw some pictures with guilds that have so low dps, they should not be able to defet this boss.We killed him this night and when dbm timmer for enraged reached 0 it did nothing.TY

To the best of my knowledge, I didn't knew that.

Update @ 08-08-2017, 00:43:46

spade wrote:
skilzz139 wrote:

Even thought it says '[FIXED] Fixed an issue where Nightmare Images weren't decreasing their size on Mythic difficulties', Images are still big. Just did the encounter 1h ago.

That was an older fix, apparently something went south.. Wait for server restart.

0 0

Tamaie
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 23:46:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just open an ursoc guide mythic, they clearly say that he is an dps check boss.Another thing i want to ask you to check is for the combat reses.On dragons we can use more than 1, on ursoc nythendra and the other bosses we can only use combat ress then it's on cd for every1 that has combat ress, and after the cd they can't ress.

LE: https://youtube.com/watch?v=UgYFhX3Cevg:

listen to 1:53 please what he say's. Ty

0 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 09:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So if we sum up the ursoc bugs at this moment it looks like this:=

1) Momentum is random, sometimes it is working and sometimes not. (in all mode)

2) Boss is not enraged after 5 minutes in mythic mode.

3) In mythic mode Nightmare image and miasma is spawning perfectly now but add which we have to killed is coming in every cacophony, it should come in 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and so on those are multiple of two.

check this video:- https://youtube.com/watch?v=q_0PVuQqaqI:

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 08-08-2017, 10:44:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I saw in this video, the first Nightmare Image comes to attack you, at 3- 5-7-9-11, those that are odd numbers.

Update @ 08-08-2017, 11:44:37

I also made made a few changes for Momentum mechanic, meaning that I optimized it.

0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 01:40:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ursoc seems to like going into the textures so you can't see the red circle around him but I'm pretty sure momentum is still applying to people that it shouldn't be as I got momentum from every charge on HC every when I was on the side Ursoc was running away from and not under him, I was just within melee range.
0 0

Pestin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-11-2019 22:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 18:51:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

on mythic ursoc is bugged in few ways 1.he is spawning too many adds 2.momentum isnt always working 3.adds should cast fear only if ursoc is casting roaring cacophony and they should fear raid for 20seconds if not killed fast enough you should have like 30seconds for this. Previous build on ursoc was working better last fixes only increased spawn rate off adds point 1. point 2. and 3. apply to previous build as well.
0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 21:50:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This has been 3 weeks of momentum hitting people it shouldn't, seriously please fix this, it's stupid when you're trying to do mythic prog, stood outside of Ursocs hitbox, not in his way and he still kills you with it.
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

Post Posted: 14-08-2017, 11:31:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CocoDev wrote:
As I saw in this video, the first Nightmare Image comes to attack you, at 3- 5-7-9-11, those that are odd numbers.

Update @ 08-08-2017, 11:44:37

I also made made a few changes for Momentum mechanic, meaning that I optimized it.

Hey Coco ,

Another bug on Mythic Ursoc is that it's spawning 2 adds at the same time @ 4th or 5th roaring cacophony . Why is that happening ? You can test it .

Best regards

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 December 2017 08:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:28:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x