User
Pass
2FA

[Raid] The Nighthold: Skorpyron
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message7940
Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-11-2017, 19:38:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post here any bug you found regarding The Nighthold: Skorpyron encounter, Normal, Heroic, Mythic

if you want to confirm a bug that it's been already reported please just use - like - button, otherwise we will delete your post
write boss name, difficulty and bug found
use this feature [spoiler] for youtube videos please so i can track each bug you post without scrolling my whole screen

[ Current known bugs: FOCUSED BLAST doesn't have the correct visual , mechanic]

Skorpyron

• [FIXED] Fixed an issue where healers and ranged damage dealers couldn't heal/damage players/skorpyron adds.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Skorpyron's hitbox on mythic difficulty was different based on his exoskeleton color.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Volatile Fragments were moving around the encounter area.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where some abilities were overlapping preventing shockwave to be casted for the rest of the fight.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Volatile Scorpids spawns were more than the intended number of spawns. Same on mythic difficulty.
  • [FIXED] Fixed an issue where Arcane Tether were killing tanks after a wipe or upon release.

1 0

sekoseko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2018 10:54)

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 00:37:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Crystalline fragments provide Line of sight, normally they don't

2 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 10:11:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug Description:-

1)Crystalline fragments are spawning too fast and causing continuous aoe damage ( the damage when they impact on ground). There should be at list 4 or 5 second delay between two Crystalline fragment.

2) Crystalline fragment is causing line of sight which is very irritating for healers specially, during that high aoe damage we cant heal due to line of sight.

3) Sometime boss is never casting shockwave during whole fight(see my linked video).

The combination of No. 1 and 2 bugs are problematic for progression specially on mythic difficulty.

Proof:- https://youtube.com/watch?v=ldiQjpY6HA0:

.be

1) see the from 0:05 to 0:20 you can notice how fast those crystalline fragments are spawning and almost there is very little gap of two crystal spawn.

2) See from 0:17 to 0:20 how i am getting line of sight when going to heal. there are other timers also please see the full video.

Retail link:- https://youtube.com/watch?v=XuPN70rd_Zs:

(see the video from 0:20 to 0:40 you can notice the time difference between two crystalline fragment)

P.S.:= I hope it will receive fix soon! Good work on releasing Night hold freakz -

0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 12:29:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
2) Crystalline fragment is causing line of sight which is very irritating for healers specially, during that high aoe damage we cant heal due to line of sight.

bring proof for this, because as far as i know, these are like pillars, so you can los boss spells

Quote:
1) see the from 0:05 to 0:20 you can notice how fast those crystalline fragments are spawning and almost there is very little gap of two crystal spawn.

please post serious bug reports, a gap 5 yards away, isn't that much a problem

Quote:
)Crystalline fragments are spawning too fast and causing continuous aoe damage ( the damage when they impact on ground). There should be at list 4 or 5 second delay between two Crystalline fragment.

they are spawning according to your dps, if you dps boss hard, more of these will come out, i think it's about logic .. check a video with full 920 ilvl guild and see the difference

also POST PROOFS PLEASE DONT WASTE OUR TIME, thx

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 12:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You know too well they should not los, you did it on retail. Also, all it takes is to watch the first video that pops up of a range pov and you will see that. -
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vGIMtMLJYzM:

0:58

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

2 0

Lubos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-03-2021 18:57)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 14:43:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Releasing of shards seems allright to me.

Quote:
In addition, each time the raid deals 2.5% of Skorypron's health in damage, a Crystalline Fragments will break off of the Chitinous Exoskeleton, forming a Crystalline Shard.

Shards really shouldn't LOS player, only Shockweave.

Quote:
Standing behind a Crystalline Shard will not cause a player's attacks or heals to be LOSed

Boss doesn't lose stacks of Chitinous Exoskeleton after Exoskeletal Vulnerability to "catch up" to the boss's health.

Quote:
After each Exoskeletal Vulnerability phase, Skorpyron will fire off a rapid succession of Crystalline Fragments to "catch up" to the boss's health. Healers should be prepared to use raid CDs to recover from this damage.

I hope WoWhead guide is enough of a proof:
http://www.wowhead.com/skorpyron-nighthold-raid-strategy-guide

1 0

flashgty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2018 16:35)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 15:17:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the adds don't come as they should
Bug description you can see in the link starting at 1:38 min that the adds are wrong on freakz, meaning that on hc dificulty we have all the adds in red that explode instead of groups of blue scorpions with 1 red scorpion each, it's explained in the video.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3x1O10fsY:

:

0 0

rempty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2018 15:23)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 16:16:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The broken shards must apply the buff to the players, this will help with the boss encounters addon (DBM, BigWiggs, WeakAuras)
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=204284 (wowhead link)
in my case wasn't being applied, but the shard protected me.

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

(since 23-02-2020 16:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 18:14:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

slitharine wrote:
Bug Description:-

1)Crystalline fragments are spawning too fast and causing continuous aoe damage ( the damage when they impact on ground). There should be at list 4 or 5 second delay between two Crystalline fragment.

3) Sometime boss is never casting shockwave during whole fight(see my linked video).

The combination of No. 1 and 2 bugs are problematic for progression specially on mythic difficulty.

The spawn of crystalline fragments being too fast was because the boss didn't had the right health amount, he had 3 times lower than he should have. We'll disable the los of little skorpyrons and we'll see how it will be, i'll wait for feedback tomorrow. About the shockwave it is more how skorpyron is regenerating his energy, we identified the problem last night on live realm after our transition from the dev realm to the main one.

flashgty wrote:
the adds don't come as they should
Bug description you can see in the link starting at 1:38 min that the adds are wrong on freakz, meaning that on hc dificulty we have all the adds in red that explode instead of groups of blue scorpions with 1 red scorpion each, it's explained in the video.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3x1O10fsY:

:

Well the way that the boss was made is like this: each time the boss "summons" a group of scorpids there is a 50% chances to summon a red one and 50% chances to summon a blue one. On mythic there are 33% chances to summon each one of them cause there are 3 types.

1 0

slitharine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2018 18:33)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 18:53:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks a ton cocodev!! I will give feedback after raiding tonight!! Is it already live that LOS fix?
0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 18:55:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

slitharine wrote:
Thanks a ton cocodev!! I will give feedback after raiding tonight!! Is it already live that LOS fix?

Isn't live yet, but it doesn't requires a restart either. I'm just trying to fix as much as possible before the restart. I'll let you know.

0 0

flashgty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2018 16:35)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 21:27:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

proof that there is no % about sumonning the scorpions. you said it's 50% but there is 90% red, well you can see 99% red

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vjKmaMdKjPM:

Update @ 11-12-2017, 21:27:54

Last edited by flashgty on 18-12-2017, 14:38:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

zeus157

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2022 16:28)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 22:36:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

An exploit I encountered is that if u stand right infront of the boss during focused blast it will not deal damage to u. This bug can be used to avoid the blast mechenic.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/v89oI
In this image u can check this ingame cuz i dont hve a camera.If u stand right infront where I am you literary get NO damage.
Please fix this.Because this doesnt happen in retail.

0 0

CocoDev

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 11-12-2017, 22:48:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

zeus157 wrote:
An exploit I encountered is that if u stand right infront of the boss during focused blast it will not deal damage to u. This bug can be used to avoid the blast mechenic.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/v89oI
In this image u can check this ingame cuz i dont hve a camera.If u stand right infront where I am you literary get NO damage.
Please fix this.Because this doesnt happen in retail.

That's not an exploit i ALREADY stated in the first post, we can 't fix the focused blast mechanic to be 100% accurate as it has no visual. There is no way yet.

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 17-12-2017, 12:15:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The Red Scorpions should not deal dmg when killed, on freakz they deal a ton of raid dmg and having more than 3 killed at same time is a wipe, watch here video at 2:20 when they kill the red one with all raid full HP ( no explosion from add no dmg )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ErKDsKBJyxw:

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 June 2018 19:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 13:26:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x