User
Pass
2FA

Recover MOP char

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message278
incensed

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-03-2022 15:41)

Post Posted: 14-12-2020, 23:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi ! I don t know where should i post for a Char recover so i ll do it here.
In my past i played a lot wow freakz in mists of pandaria expansion, when they change the mop with legion i didn t made the same Char and then i stop played. BFA is coming right now and i want to start playing on my old char from mop. What can i do to recive my Char back ?? I can pay for it if i have to do this. All I want is my old Char w the achivements and items cause i had something donated: warglaives of azzinoth and a lot of stuffs legendary. So can someone help me w this ??
TY and sorry if it s off topic. -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-12-2020, 00:19:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello incensed,

Nobody was able to keep their MoP chars or any items from them, everybody had to start fresh on Legion.

The only thing players were allowed to keep were their pets and mounts (and achievements if the Legion char had the same race and class).

Unfortunately the "promotion" to redeem your old pets and mounts has expired at the beginning of 2020, it is no longer possible to get anything now, the data is gone.

You can however take advantage of our Migration system if you've been offline for more than 2 years, this will give you 2 characters at level 105 on Legion. (These will transfer over to BFA, of course.)

For more info on our migration offer, please click the following link:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

Best regards
Sarah

Last edited by Sarah on 15-12-2020, 00:21:07; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 26-06-2024, 09:36:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x