User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue] Engine of Mecha Perfection vs Vendetta

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message325
Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-09-2021, 00:30:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Character name: Royd
Bug description: This is something a bit minor, but i think there could be more situations (with other skills/classes) when the same happens. When i use using the engine of mecha-perfection essence, Vendetta sometimes procs. without me having a target selected (due to dots, buffs, etc.), and in that case, it's applied on myself (it's a debuff on a hostile target). If i have no target, Vendetta should not proc at all, since the conditions are not met.
Proof: There you can see the debuff on me with me as caster. It has no efect anyway, since it'd increase "my damage on me" and would allow "me to see myself" in stealth, but still.

0 0

Merciful

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2024 10:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 26-09-2021, 04:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, Vendetta is a TARGETED DEBUFF that increases damage done to the TARGET by THE ROGUE, in no scenario should the "debuff" proc and get applied to the rogue, thanks for taking the time to report the issue -

Trello: https://trello.com/c/HogCd7mb/760-vision-of-perfection-vs-vendetta-proc

Last edited by Merciful on 26-09-2021, 04:48:13; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Merciful, 26 September 2021 02:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 08:45:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x