User
Pass
2FA

Shadowlands download torrent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message2427
carlosgv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2022 04:07)

Post Posted: 14-02-2022, 17:33:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, I hope im not being a nuisance.
But, the thing is, I have a good computer with the cost that I have very poor space in hard disk,just 232 gb, and the torrent of the shadolands 1st option downloads a winrar archive, I just didnt notice til today....geez. The thing is that i dont have 180 gb free in my hard disk to unzip it ,so i was wondering if anyone has a torrent that include just the wow file. If possible of course, to save some time and not go out to spend some money in a 100+ gb memory

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 14-02-2022, 17:35:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can use method 2 and download it as you play. You will have lag if you have low broadband.

Another way is downloading WoW through method 1. Unzipping the torrent then deleting it saving you space

Hope this helps.

1 0

carlosgv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-03-2022 04:07)

Post Posted: 14-02-2022, 17:46:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Connover wrote:
You can use method 2 and download it as you play. You will have lag if you have low broadband.

Another way is downloading WoW through method 1. Unzipping the torrent then deleting it saving you space

Hope this helps.

Thanks for answering. My problems with the methods are:

Method 1: I downloaded through method 1 and theres a rar archive that have 80 gb ok, and now I only have 50 gb left in my hard disk, so I can't unzip it caused id need at least 30 gb more and I cant delete anything more cause i need those things :,( Thats why I asked if anyone has a torrent with just the file like it happened in legion and BFA.

Method 2: Im reeeeeeeeeaaally starving to play, but idk if it will worth it if there's lag. Im not sure how is my internet....im kinda ignorant of that, but im pretty sure is average but not fast. I can download 2gb of stuff in 15 minutes and I've never had lag in the previous expanstions...i dont know if that helps? Assuming my internet is average, do you think it worthed playing NEW content while downloading or should I level my low characters(former lvl 20 in bfa) while its downloading?

0 0

Mooncalf

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2022 04:36)

Post Posted: 09-04-2022, 06:35:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@carlosgv I don't know what your gaming status is right now, but I still want to suggest/ask something on this issue. Is it possible to first zip the existing files on your computer and then download the zip folder of the game and eventually unzip it and delete the unwanted files? I haven't tried this on my own, but will this work? Will it give extra space?

While I'm busy clicking, my paper writer assists in all the typing.
0 0

dmac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2022 07:54)

Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 01:25:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi carlosgv,

for your Method 1 : you can use an usb external hard drive, 1to-2to : can do the job (you download wow freakz shadowlands on your usb external hard drive and then extract wow freakz shadowlands on your pc simply . i use an 8to usb external hard drive and it's very handy.

for your Method 2 : well i had average internet speed before and it was lags (possible to play but lags) . faster internet is better to play indeed .

0 0

elisjohn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2022 06:57)

Post Posted: 30-09-2022, 08:57:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Such platforms are very useful for the people and specially the individuals who are fond of watching the latest movies and TV shows. The people asking on how to watch pirates of the carribean movies in order can take help from such torrent downloading sites and VPN services
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 09:12:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x