User
Pass
2FA

[Share] [Black Temple] Tips for grab item from Reliquary of Souls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message646
zetagundam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2020 15:19)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 21-09-2018, 17:59:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys, since Reliquary of Souls still rot too fasttttttt, it makes player (including me) unable to pick the loot from it.
But I just figure the way out for the chance to grab it!!!!

You just need to use the AoE loot at the appropiate time with a few preparation.
1. Raid party to let you use the Group loot window (Need Greed bla bla)
2. Any lootable mob. I use Bonechewer guy around Hall of anguish.

Warning!!: Angered Soul Fragment and Suffering Soul Fragment corpses are NOT lootable

The method is simple you just need to use AoE skill to kill both trash mob and Essence of Anger (the 3rd phase) at the same time.
Make sure it's the kill shot for them.
After they killed, right click at the trash Bonechewer mob as fast as you can to make sure all the loots move to its corpse.
Andddd Boom!! all the loots from Essence of Anger will be lootable from Group loot window.

Happy Hunting
-

ps. I forget to take a screenshot. will update soon but whatever - it's worth to try yourself.

Update @ 21-09-2018, 18:59:06

I just saw that I post in a wrong section Because I test it on Felsong (Legion). Would be appreciate If anyone can move this post to the right section. -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 13:49:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x