User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion with a new class

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message565
AndrewP

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2018 15:56)

Votes: 9

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 15:35:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just came back to freakz after a long break and I am unsure what is decent at the moment dps wise. The thing is, I know I should play whatever I want, but you also know that people will always complain about low dps and stuff. Just want to pick something that is at least decent and viable for the content we currently have.
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 18-08-2018, 15:39:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. Currently, as far as I've seen or heard, people tend to choose fire mages as a DPS that is viable. As a melee class, I would recommend Demon Hunters or Death Knights, and maybe Warriors, although I always root for Rogues. But in the end, it's up to your personal taste.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Scorpionz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2019 20:33)

Post Posted: 19-08-2018, 20:22:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what I'm experiencing 'til now - Demon Hunters and Monks top dps.

You can also see that top dps for Legion raids is Demon Hunters in the website World of Logs.

Welcome back! -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 17:43:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x