User
Pass
2FA

The new vote system! ATTENTION!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Discussions/Help
Author Message445
hedixer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2015 15:42)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-03-2012, 18:30:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey! -

The new vote system is NOT the best it has some issues....
First of all.... ALL enchants can be buyed with vote points!? This destroys the profession "enchanting" totally.
I also think its more professions that can be buyed through VP's....

This is destroying i think 3 professions and the wow experience....
I suggest that you remove the profession vote point rewards or at least raise the points for some enchanting rewards as I know.

like,
"enchant - landslide"
"enchant - power torrent"
"enchant - windwalk"

This is some of the more expensive and hard to get enchantments so its more like the head enchantings for enchanters....
and u sell ALL this for "10 vote points" each wich means 1 day.....
NOT GOOD.

This makes everyone just sh*t on enchanting....

I dont know how it is with the other enchantings/professions but you can write on this thread and say what you think!

Peace!

0 0

Airwaves

[Creep]

(since 12-06-2013 10:03)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 15-03-2012, 20:30:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its ok...trust me people wont spend their VP on things Like enchants..They are keeping the points for mounts/Fun items.And some of them would prefer to buy the enchants from the AH rather than going on the forum to make so much Clicks xD
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash -> Discussions/Help  

The time now is 05-07-2024, 15:56:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x