User
Pass
2FA

Trivia with Sarah

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events
Show only staff posts
Author Message1370
Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 14:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trivia Events

How much do you know about (World of) Warcraft?

Have you ever delved deeper into the game's lore?

Do you have a broad knowledge about the gameplay and mechanics of the game?

Do you know about the events which happened in previous Warcraft games, or the Warcraft movie?

Put your knowledge to the test in an upcoming series of Trivia events!

Rules and regulations

-There will be one Trivia event per week, announced ingame multiple times on the day it'll be hosted

-Every week there will be a set topic for questions (A specific expansion, Warcraft 3 lore, gameplay questions, WoW Freakz related questions, fully random, etc.)

-Questions will be asked ingame via announcements. To answer, whisper me, Sarahx, with your answer. I will disable whispers once I see the correct answer.

-Every correct answer awards one point. The event winner will be the player with the most points after all questions have been asked.

Rewards

-There will only be one winner per event

The winner can choose between ONE of the following rewards:
-Any Heirloom worth 20VP in the Vote Shop
-Any Battle Pet worth 20 VP in the Vote Shop
-Any Toy worth 20 VP in the Vote Shop
-Any Shirt or Tabard worth 20 VP in the Vote Shop

Results of all events will be posted here.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 08-12-2019, 23:52:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The first round is concluded.

The topic was: Wrath of the Lich King

The winner was: Ctendies with 7 points.

His chosen reward was: Foam Sword Rack - https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=45063&&name=foam-sword-rack

Honorable mentions to other contestants: Jmaze, Feltylec, Varitia, Keeponhealin

Stay tuned for the next round and make sure to refresh your memory about everything WoW related! Also, fast typing skills would probably help too! I was shocked (in a good way) by how fast some of you can type!

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 04 December 2019 12:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 16:42:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x