User
Pass
2FA

Unbalanced PvP

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Author Message648
Zecario

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-10-2021 12:24)

Post Posted: 08-01-2021, 18:23:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i Would like know why hordes always dominate every Battleground I play. Its amazing, while im 268 ilv (70k hp) i have to deal vs players with 150k+. Isn't there any filter by ilv or something ?
I really like PvP but its impossible enjoy a bg as alliance because you're always being ganked at GY.

Waiting for you opinion and thanks.

Also i want to know if Epic bgs are working.

0 0

xHashii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2021 11:59)

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 06:30:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, it's random queue. It used to be like that on retail but there was a scaling aura that made you with equal HP and stats.
That's how Battlegrounds always worked.

0 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-01-2021, 19:55:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zecario wrote:
Hello, i Would like know why hordes always dominate every Battleground I play. Its amazing, while im 268 ilv (70k hp) i have to deal vs players with 150k+. Isn't there any filter by ilv or something ?
I really like PvP but its impossible enjoy a bg as alliance because you're always being ganked at GY.

Waiting for you opinion and thanks.

Also i want to know if Epic bgs are working.

We are aware of slight disadvantage of alliance faction. That is why we have implemented automatic cross faction which wasn't on retail BFA. On retail you actually needed to go somewhere to get the cross faction buff.

As for epic BGs. They do work however you need to spam for a little bit on main chat to get people to queue. You need to have 20 people on one side for the queue to proc.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 11 January 2021 18:28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:09:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x