User
Pass
2FA

Unholy Death Knight - Problems with Runes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2059
maikisvk3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2023 19:50)

Post Posted: 31-12-2015, 04:34:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a big problems with the Unholy PvP

Since I started playing Cataclysm, I started PvP-ing with the Unholy dk and I...was "in love" .The Necrotic strikes spam was awesome, also the big dmg. In MoP that changed, dk became my alt and I don't play it like in Cata. where I had hours of pure fun.

Now I have times where I'm out of runes, slmetimes for like 6 seconds.

I tried a lot of ways to use my spells butnI just can't do that.

Some tips for how to have some runes and use your spells "correctly" are welcome, also the use of full masry stat and not haste.

Thanks.

Sorry for my bad English.

Happy New Year!

Posturi unite automat, 31-12-2015, 04:34:57

sometimes* but* mastery*

0 0

darkworld81
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-06-2017 09:31)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 31-12-2015, 13:31:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. About rune management
You can open a fight in 2 modes:
1. 1x Plague Strike->2x Feastering Strikes->Scourge Strike/Death and Decay
2. 1x Plague Strike-> Icy Touch->Blood Boil->Feastering Strike->SS/D&D
After you get 4 death runes you will start to spam necro, no matters what you will do, you will run out of runes and resources, don't be disappointed,it is inevitable.
You can find more tips here: Dreadblade Unholy PvP Guide-he talked about the mastery and haste dk,also Reinhart posted a lot of videos about Unholy, I recommend you to take a look on his channel, you will find a lot of stuffs about Unholy.
Reinhart Channel
Have fun and a Happy New Year!

0 0

maikisvk3

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-12-2015, 18:35:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks man! I will also see that guide
0 0

Njurax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2017 16:45)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 02-01-2016, 13:47:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can read as many guides as you want, they won't help you with this problem.
If you want to learn rune management and uptime dps, go and start hitting a dummy, for 1-2 hours a day, for 1-2 weeks. (USING YOUR PVP SPEC AND ABILITIES)

After that, I assure you, you won't have any problems.

It's all about creating the finger reflexes and being able to predict what runes will come off cooldown without even thinking about it.
This is what DK is really about, this defines the difference between a skilled DK and a random one.
That is why DK ain't a class you can just pick up and go.
It's easy to get started but hard to master. The more you play, the better you get, there is no skillcap.
You can be playing dk for years and still find new things and better ways to use your abilities.

Also, keep in mind that DK is a machine with a lot of answers to a lot of problems, and the way you use them is up to you.
Each DK has it's own style, one might use totally different abilities in the same situation compared to another, and the end result will vary a lot.
Play DK for several years, and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Don't go around copying other DK's rotations or play styles, cause that just doesn't work, since the original will always beat the copycat.
Besides the classic opener that is: Chains/Icy + Plague + Festering + Blood Boil + Scourge, everything else is up to you.

Cheers!

0 0

maikisvk3

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2016, 18:57:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I was playing DK Unh for 2 years... but of course, in Cataclysm, also got some nice Ratings in w****** Warsong (an ok pvp server), but MoP is diferent, and made the DK harder and requiere some ''hands''

Thanks for your answers.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 25 June 2016 11:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 11:57:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x