User
Pass
2FA

Voting points for transmog....how to get mythic version? No different item number?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message233
Allunah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2020 23:13)

Post Posted: 12-01-2020, 21:57:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,
I was hoping to find out if there is a different item number for Mythic gear, as Id like to spend vote points eventually on transmog Living Wood Spaulders (item 115544) but ONLY the mythic version has the wing effect Im after.

How would I go about ensuring Im requesting the right item as there doesnt seem to be a different item number for it? The info on the transmog ordering page states nothing will be replaced or refunded under ANY circumstance, so Id really want to make sure its the one with wings!
Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 12-01-2020, 22:34:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. You may have probably missed it, but we have an option to choose what version of an item you want to purchase, and we have all the versions, including Mythic. However, it will cost you additional vote points to purchase the Mythic version. I will provide you with a screenshot of the options. You will get it available after you've typed in the item name in the search box.

Spoiler:

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Allunah

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2020 23:13)

Post Posted: 13-01-2020, 01:21:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your help! I had been searching the database for it, not the actual "send the transmog" section. Totally worth the extra points, Thanks again -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by topgun750, 13 January 2020 10:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:09:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x