User
Pass
2FA

WORLD PVP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1848
Forest322

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2013 06:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-09-2013, 00:14:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In the following days we are planning some PvP improvements:
- Twin Peaks battleground (scripted and tested)
- Battle for Gilneas battleground (scripted, needs more testing)
- World PvP on for level 85 characters
- Arena announcer for 3v3
- Continuing with class fixes

Quoted from Facebook July 20th

It's now September 1st and were yet to see this turned on, I am starting to wonder if this is still in the works.. I understand it might cause server lag with 40 man raids what not raiding Stormwind, Why don't you just leave those Berserker guards there and enable world pvp, we have no problem being the only people on the server to find a way past this and kill the SW king, But there is truly an aspect of this game that is missing without world pvp.

And I can assure you that the carebares are the minority and the majority wants to go at it in world pvp.

Signed, Forestlution

If you agree with this post please sign it.

Thank you, lets keep this topic bumped and at the top.

Skill > Gear But Skill + Gurth Truly Dominates

Proud Assistant GM of Blood of the Fallen ( Horde ) PVP Guild Exodus

WTB Rated BG's
Thank you for turning World PVP back on!
0 0

Metalmorph

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-09-2016 06:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-09-2013, 01:09:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1
0 0

Slayerwho

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2013 03:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-09-2013, 07:24:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1
0 0

brooke

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2013 13:23)

Post Posted: 03-09-2013, 15:21:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lmfao "skill > gear" yet this is the same shit guild that cant PvP for shit unless they got *** multiboxer in the group,GG
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 03-09-2013, 17:10:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

brooke wrote:
lmfao "skill > gear" yet this is the same shit guild that cant PvP for shit unless they got *** multiboxer in the group,GG

Are you maybe from Aeon Nox? Your words are quite similar to their (banned) guildmaster Needlegun.

0 0

Forest322

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2013, 18:51:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

brooke wrote:

Did Botz not use Vaseline or something when he penetrated you ?.. A little angry there to our Guild.. All I can say is I assure you we can 5 cap an AB just as fast without him or still camp your Grave yard in WSG.. When rated BG's are enabled Botz will be playing one character... So less raging please random ally scumbag..

WTB Rated BG's
0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 04-09-2013, 01:39:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

in all fairness..

1] multiboxers dont win or lose a match. i've won plenty of matches here with the multiboxer as long as my team wasn't nub. having a nub team is why we tend to lose on ally, not a multiboxer or a few geared horde.

2] however i must address again, premades are fail. 5 capping as a premade is a nub accomplishment to say the least. my idea of a "good" premade, is low geared people who need the honor but are coordinated together in a group. a bunch of geared people starting a premade is counter productive. it makes the other side NOT want to pvp, and it is as skill-less as pve if not more so. i never join bg with more than 2 or 3 friends, and haven't even done that except once since my return to freakz. challenge is what pvp is about, without it, i would just quit wow.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 04-09-2013, 02:34:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Forest322 wrote:
brooke wrote:

Did Botz not use Vaseline or something when he penetrated you ?.. A little angry there to our Guild.. All I can say is I assure you we can 5 cap an AB just as fast without him or still camp your Grave yard in WSG.. When rated BG's are enabled Botz will be playing one character... So less raging please random ally scumbag..

And I thought Canadians are nice. my whole life was a lie :c

Macedo931 wrote:
brooke wrote:

Are you maybe from Aeon Nox? Your words are quite similar to their (banned) guildmaster Needlegun.

Noob. Spot the diffrence: this dude sound like he does meth. Needlegun sound like he does glue. Thank me later.

Ontopic: Give em at least a little credit for trying to revive PvP. Trying is still better than doing nothing and just sitting here hatin on everybody who does otherwise. Get real >.>

0 0

Forest322

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 00:04:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

**And I thought Canadians are nice. my whole life was a lie :c**

We are nice and respectful until someone disrespects us -

WTB Rated BG's
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 01:33:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Funny, I like how canadians are shown in South Park.

0 0

Forest322

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-09-2013, 20:37:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah its awesome -

WTB Rated BG's
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 01-10-2024, 07:09:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x