User
Pass
2FA

Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message491
corvus_clamor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 17:43)

Post Posted: 07-09-2019, 16:18:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So this thing , How and why? there is no talent or passive to make them immune to snares, roots, stuns , cyclone etc. They have fear immunity by pvp talent FEAR , snares and roots are not fear effects so tell me why. Also what is wrong with their movement speed ? they move at 1000% all the time. They get 25% from a pvp talent when 40 yards away from the hunter, but hunters just keep running along the pets and pets run at abnormal speed all the time without any speed buff.

If anyone know about talent trait items or anything i missed let me know.

0 0

corvus_clamor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-12-2019 17:43)

Post Posted: 12-09-2019, 03:21:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Turns out there is a bug report about it, players are exploiting Boss pets who gain immunity to all forms of crowd control
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:02:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x