User
Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Leaving battlegrounds results in ban ?
corvus_clamor

Replies: 2
Views: 479

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-11-2019, 14:15:05   Subject: Leaving battlegrounds results in ban ?
I just saw server annouce someone being banned for 7 days for reason : deserter . I mean , leaving battleground in a normal way and getting 15 min deserter is now a bannable offense ? We are forced to ...
  Topic: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything?
corvus_clamor

Replies: 1
Views: 493

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-09-2019, 03:21:40   Subject: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything?
Turns out there is a bug report about it, players are exploiting Boss pets who gain immunity to all forms of crowd control
  Topic: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything?
corvus_clamor

Views: 493

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-09-2019, 16:18:18   Subject: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything?
So this thing , How and why? there is no talent or passive to make them immune to snares, roots, stuns , cyclone etc. They have fear immunity by pvp talent FEAR , snares and roots are not fear effects ...
  Topic: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything ? (no its not a bug report wtf?)
corvus_clamor

Views: 338

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-09-2019, 18:16:18   Subject: Why are Beast mastery pets immune to everything ? (no its not a bug report wtf?)
So this thing , How and why? there is no talent or passive to make them immune to Snaers, roots, stuns , cyclone etc. They have fear immunity by pvp talent FEAR , snares and roots are not fear effects ...
  Topic: Beast mastery pets immune to everything in pvp
corvus_clamor

Views: 366

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-09-2019, 16:44:20   Subject: Beast mastery pets immune to everything in pvp
So this thing , How and why? there is no talent or passive to make them immune to Snaers, roots, stuns , cyclone etc. They have fear immunity by pvp talent FEAR , snares and roots are not fear effects ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Ymiron,the fallen king
corvus_clamor

Views: 256

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-08-2019, 17:32:14   Subject: Ymiron,the fallen king
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=9675602&name=ymiron-the-fallen-king-mythic
Bug description: Ymiron the fallen king has no mana bar and there is no way to tell when ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Gravenscale armbands of the Peerless disappeared overnight
corvus_clamor

Views: 318

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2019, 15:47:07   Subject: Gravenscale armbands of the Peerless disappeared overnight
Character Name:Jasminia
Item Name & ID:128907
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/jasminia
Details: (optional) I had upgraded this item with obliterum to cca ilvl 875 t ...

Page 1 of 1