User
Pass
2FA

WoW Freakz Roleplay Event
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message17198
sundaysfantasy

[The Human Equation]

(since 16-10-2018 18:20)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 06-08-2013, 10:09:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I decided to make this event in order to promote roleplay on the server. So, you have one month to come up with the most creative story for your hero. Tell us about your background, adventures, first meeting with hogger, post images and even videos, go wild. The winners Will be decided by our staff members.

First place Will receive a full geared lvl 70 twink
Second place mount
Third place 3 companions

Last edited by sundaysfantasy on 11-08-2013, 18:41:51; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sartorius

[s a d b o y s]

(since 09-09-2018 07:14)

Votes: 249

Post Posted: 07-08-2013, 16:50:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. trebuie in engleza?
2. pozele sunt obligatorii? daca nu, cei care au poze/vids o sa fie avantajati fata de restul?

gandacel wrote:
avioane, daca ai lasa forumul si ai inceta in a te mai da superior userilor, folosind niste butoane, mai bine ai termina liceul si le-ai arata profesorilor ca esti superior. noua ne dai warn/ban gata ne-ai linistit dar adevarata provocare e la liceu

0 0

sundaysfantasy

[The Human Equation]

Post Posted: 11-08-2013, 14:44:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu trebuie neaparat in engleza. Si nu, nu trebuie poze neaparat, ce am scris acolo sunt doar sugestii, roleplayul il faceti cum va pricepeti mai bine. Avantajati or sa fie cei mai originali, iesiti din comun, nebuni.
0 0

Shangzilla

[Șãf pi zdanii !]

(since 25-04-2019 09:34)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 21-08-2013, 15:08:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My name is Shang. I am the daughter of Chief Hawkwind , the leader of Camp Narache and Narache Tribe.
My adventure began when I was young. I was one of the most bravest, smartest, fastest tauren child out of all children from camp.
I had a trainer, a mighty tauren called Helaku. He taught me everything he knew so I could defend my camp, friends, family when it will be needed.
He leaded me and my friends to cleanse the plains of Mulgore from the gnolls.
Together we almost cleansed all the plains near the camp Narache and we were making plans to cleanse the rest of the Mulgore.

But this is not really how my jurney began...

Once i was sent to met an old tauren prophet, Rohaku Stonehoof. He told me a story about a new evil coming to our lands.

Rohaku Stonehoof - "Listen child. Dark times are coming. An ancient evil lies dormant within Deepholm, the domain of earth in the Elemental Plane."

Shang - "What are you talking about,Rohaku ?"

Rohaku Stonehoof - "Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire."

Shang - "Deathwing? Rohaku, this can't be for real."

Rohaku Stonehoof - "People are already talking about several cataclysm along the Azeroth. Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation. Your time will come soon , Shang. Now take this letter and give it to Helaku. Go child and rememmber, dark times are coming!"

I left Rohaku in hurry to deliver the letter to Helaku. When i came back to camp , Helaku was so restless. I gave him the letter and told him what i heard from Rohaku. After reading the letter , Helaku told me his last words :

Sunwalker Helaku - "Shang!Everything Rohaku said is for real. Listen , I am a Sunwalker. We were founded by Aponi Brightmane in order to balance out the night-elven focus on moon-worship through reverance of light as part of our worship of the Earth Mother. As such, we are warriors who wield the power of An'she. I can't tell you more now. You have to leave the camp. Soon, Deathwing's forces will arive here, you must find a safe place."

Shang - "Why? I don't want to leave the camp, I will stand here and defend my family with all my forces!"

Sunwalker Helaku - "No young tauren. Your time will come soon. But now you have to leave the camp and find Aponi Brightmane. The Sunwalkers will help you. Also take this letter and give it to Aponi, but don't show it to anyone you will find in your way. Take my kodo and head to Bloodhoof Village, there you will get answers to some of your questions. Good luck child , may the Sun's light protect you!"

I left the camp. I've been on my way to Bloodhoof Village. In the village I met Ahmo Thunderhorn. He told me I have to speak with Iopi, as he was one of the wisest tauren in the camp.

Sunwalker Iopi - "Greetings young tauren. What brought you here ?

Shang - "I've been told to find Aponi Brightmane. Helaku told me here I can get more information about her.

Sunwalker Iopi - "Helaku ? Let me guess. You are the young tauren he was talking about ?

Shang - "I guess so. You know Helaku? He told me about the Sunwalkers. In fact , those were his last words.

Sunwalker Iopi - "Good then. Listen tauren, Aponi is the leader of The Sunwalkers. Meet Aponi and the Sunwalkers in Thunder Bluff, i will tell them that you are coming. Now go and may the light of the Sun illuminate the path to wisdom.

I've been so amazed. This was my first jurney such away from my home. So many wild animals around , beautiful flowers and strong trees along the road. I've been aproaching Thunder Bluff. I never seen a city like this one . A strong and mighty city on six hills. Once in the city of Thunder Bluff, I've been guided to search for Aponi in the Elder Rise. I found her in a small house , among other Sunwalkers. I didn't say a word. I just gave her the letter from Helaku. After some time of silence she said:

Aponi Brightmane - "Finally you arrived, tauren. What is your name ?"

Shang - "My name is Shang."

Aponi Brightmane - "So Shang, are you ready to enter in the rows of the Sunwalkers ?"

Shang - "I am not really sure i am the person you are searching for."

Aponi Brightmane - "Aren't you sent here by Helaku?"

Shang - "Yes , I am ."

Aponi Brightmane - "Listen young tauren.Helaku was one of the first taurens to enter the rows of the Sunwalkers. Once he heard are prophety about a new evil rising and a hero who will lead our forces to the victory. He was sent by me to search for that hero, and he found You. Now we will train you everything we know , so you will be prepared when the time will come."

Shang - "About what time you all are talking about ?"

Aponi Brightmane - "You will see , young tauren. Now you have to head to Orgrimmar. Sunwalker Atohmo sends word from Orgrimmar -- he wishes to speak with you when you're in the city. I needn't remind you that Atohmo is an honored member of our order and his requests should not be ignored. Take the zeppelin to the Orgrimmar from The Spirit Rise. Good Luck!"

I head to The Spirit Rise to take the zeppelin. I never seen before a zeppelin so i had no clue what is this. But when I saw it i was so enthusiasmated. I could not believe this is all for real.
"That will be my first jurney with a zeppelin."

We were heading straight to Orgrimmar. As we left the hills surrounding Mulgore I saw the Barrens. Burning villages, fighting soldiers of the Horde and Alliance, dead bodies, animals. Trees were cut down and burnt. I was scared. I thought that on the other side of the Mulgore's hills everything is just like in Mulgore: peace, beautiful nature, etc. Only now I understand that Rohaku story was not a prophecy, but something that really happened, The Shattering.

I finally arrived to Orgrimmar. I started to search for Atohmo. When I met him I saw a mighty tauren with a nice face. He was smiling to me.

Sunwalker Atohmo
- "Welcome to Orgrimmar, Shang. It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Sunwalker. We are not as numerous as some of the more ancient orders, but our ways are no less powerful and our members no less respected.

Shang - "I am not yet a Sunwalker, Atohmo.

Sunwalker Atohmo - "You will be one , soon. I have watched your training, Shang. Yours is the path of an exemplary Sunwalker, a brave defender of the Horde and a follower of our ways. But to proof your skills you will have to finish one quest. The cursed Shadowfang Keep in Silverpine Forest is the only place to get the materials you'll need. Travel there and recover the holy symbol of Commander Springvale, a supply of moonsteel ingots, and sinew from the ghouls and geists infesting the keep. The materials are needed to craft a special weapon for you. The weapon that will enforce you, strenghten you and help you to defeat any enemy. Now head to Eastern Kingdoms and my the Sun's light be with you in those dark times.

After one week of travelling I finally arrived to Silverpine Forest. There , in the darkest part of that forest I found the Shadowfang Keep.

"Damn it . It is so dark and tiny here. I rememmber the story my father told me about Shadowfang and Pyrewood Village. Let's hope this was just a story.

Hmmm, this seems to be the entrance to the keep. Let's prepare for the worst.

"Interesting where the *** I have to get the necessary materials.Damn it , ghouls. Atohmo said nothing about them. May the Sun's light be with me!"

"Wait a bit , that are those shiny things inside those ghouls ? Oh noes, don't tell me this is what Atohmo wanted me to bring to him."

Let's get further inside the keep. Hmmm as I see I miss only one ingredient from the list. Let's find out what it is.

Commander Springvale - "Stop you foolish mortal. I know you came for the Commander's Holy Symbol."

Shang - "Oh right! That is what I am missing. Could you give it to me?"

Commander Springvale - "Ha - ha -ha! You will never get it . But I will get your soul, paladin."

Shang - "Oh you're a bad boy. You need an *** kick. Hurrah!"

Dat' was a nice kick. Let's get the Symbol and head back to Orgrimmar...

I went back to Orgrimmar. Firstly i had to visit Saru Steelfury , a blacksmith who had to craft the weapon for me.

Saru Steelfury - "I have to admit, you're not what I expected when I received the warchief's commission. Perhaps you won't need to rely on your chanting so much with a proper weapon by your side. I haven't worked moonsteel in years, but it's not the kind of thing you forget. Apprentices, it's time to show you how to work real metal!"

Shang - "I will be very pleased if you finish the weapon..."

Saru Steelfury - "Your weapon is finished. I think you will find our work a fitting reward for your loyalty to the Horde. Use it to remind our enemies why they should fear us!"

I took that sword in my hands and I had a feeling I could not explain. It was my first reward , i was happy and proud.
I went back to Atohmo for further instructions.

Sunwalker Atohmo - "Congratulations young tauren. You've prooven your skills. Keep this sword as it is one of the best and strongest sword ever made. With it's help you will defeat any enemy, as it is not a simple weapon.

Shang - "But what is so special in it ?

Sunwalker Atohmo - "You will find the answer to that question, but not now.

Shang - "Ah, damn you. Again " time will come " ?

Sunwalker Atohmo - "You're amusing me. Now go and practice your sword skill with the Horde infantry.

Shang - "Ok Atohmo. May the Sun's light protect you"

Two weeks later. Atohmo sent me to Thunder Bluff for a special deal. He doesn't say anything, just smiling as always. In Thunder Bluff two Sunwalkers met me and told that Aponi is waiting for me. I was enthusiasmated, maybe now I will get answers.

Aponi Brightmane - "Shang, do you know why are you here ?

Shang - "Have no clue.

Aponi Brightmane - "Well, i think the time has come. Now you are one of us, a Sunwalker. You might use the power of the Sun to get strenght, and use it to bring peace to our lands.

Shang - "I thank you Aponi. I swear to serve in the name of the light and defend my people.

Aponi Brightmane - "Good Shang. Now go outside and speak with Jo'hsu. He will bring you armor . And rememmber , wherever you go, when the time will come , You will be called to save this world!

Creatiile mele
0 0

sundaysfantasy

[The Human Equation]

Post Posted: 21-08-2013, 17:23:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

asa da! mai participa cineva? ca sa stiu daca avem cu cine face eventul. macar minim 2
0 0

Sartorius

[s a d b o y s]

(since 09-09-2018 07:14)

Votes: 249

Post Posted: 21-08-2013, 17:44:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

probabil eu dar o sa dureze ceva pana fac poze si alte chestii ce tin de estetic in photoshop. (probabil o sa dau fail dar meh)

le: nu mai particip

gandacel wrote:
avioane, daca ai lasa forumul si ai inceta in a te mai da superior userilor, folosind niste butoane, mai bine ai termina liceul si le-ai arata profesorilor ca esti superior. noua ne dai warn/ban gata ne-ai linistit dar adevarata provocare e la liceu

0 0

ToeMayToe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2022 07:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-08-2013, 15:37:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Am o intrebare,pot posta o scurta poveste in PPT? (17 slides)

Anyhow,here it is -
http://www.girlshare.ro/32788959.5

0 0

Zaz991

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-01-2014 10:13)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 14:04:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

poate sa fie si cu cateva injuraturi sau chestii de genul asta ?
0 0

Ravenous

[Retired E5150]

(since 28-12-2023 12:30)

Votes: 234

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 14:07:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Daca sunt inteligente, why not. Daca-s injuraturi ieftine, mai bine nu.

I AM NO LONGER A GAMEMASTER, PLEASE SEE SERVER STAFF

0 0

Zaz991

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 14:59:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Il refac !
0 0

Zaz991

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 21:36:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The call went across the winds faster than any living creature could have delivered it. It reached Warraven's ears and she pulled the reigns of her wind rider to a halt, letting the beast suspend it itself in mid-air. The beat of its wings almost drowned out the sound but Warraven reached up her fingers, caught a small bit of dust and held it before her eyes.

A place where earth met sky. Two elements in perfect conjunction. Bloodshed, anger, and malice.

The grains drifted away and Warraven pulled hard on the reins, urging her mount forwards, faster, as fast as it could possibly fly. She was lucky she was nearby. Perhaps she would be enough.

The edge of the Barrens dropped away below her into a chasm with a thousand needles piercing the air. The name was very appropriate. The windrider banked, seeming to already know their destination, and Warraven inhaled the dry air. She felt it crack her dry nostrils and after a moment she sneezed. That was all. No more messages from the spirits, no more signs carried on their elemenatal wings.

It dropped from the sky and she slid off the saddle, landing hard on the rock on the outpost, her weapons already drawn. In one hand crackled her vicious weapon from the Shattered Sun, an extension of her powerful arm and fist, sides jagged like numerous daggers and crackling with the arcane magic that had been imbued into it. She summoned the spirit of wind to it, and the spirit of fire to the small but potent dagger in her other hand. And with a gesture, the power of water swirled around her. Her brown eyes burned as she stepped across the rock of the outpost, looking around for what the spirits had spoke of. There was a warlock there, watching the elevators.

She paused by him, his hunched frame barely reaching her shoulder. She could not see his face under the twisted and horned helmet he wore.

"Some human priest," he said, "She has the power of shadow about her and has been taking over the minds of anyone close to the ledge and throwing them off."

He cackled and Warraven did not chide him, for it was more out of grim appreciation for the situation than anything else. It was a long fall. She could not imagine what it would feel like, to have the mind taken over, the footsteps taken unwillingly towards that plunge… then the moment when the body fell into air to land on unyielding earth, all for nothing, all because someone else willed it. Warraven's tail thrashed.

"Then let's stop it," she said simply, and walked along the bridge leading to one of the elevators.

Earthmother guide her to the right one. She'd get only one shot at this, really, before the surprise wore off. The inhabitants of the outpost watched her. Surely they remembered when she first passed through, naïve and eager to learn. Now she had returned, worn tough by the fires of Outlands and the trials of the spirits.

It was her turn to protect them.

The elevator's top came into view and Warraven readied herself, the warlock behind her. She couldn't tell what he was thinking. But as the wooden platform came into view the shaman knew she had picked the right one. She smiled at the priestess, clad in the dark shadow that suffused her being.

And she summoned. The spirits of fire responded and with a roar an elemental rose up at her command. Then she charged the priestess and the elemental was right behind her, the heat scorching her fur but the full fury of fire directed at the human. The warlock was right with her and she heard his cackling laugh but her attention was directed only towards the priestess and breaking through that magical shield. It smashed against her weapons, somewhat yielding, holding them for a second before repelling them. Her muscles were like woven iron and she continued the attack.

Near the bottom, the priestess leapt off and surprisingly, the elemental followed before either the tauren or the forsaken. Warraven ran after her, landing on the tented pillar between the two elevators, then regained her balance and barely made it to the second elevator that the priestess was aiming for. No doubt she hoped to get Warraven's mind under control before the shaman tore her to pieces. The fury within the tauren said that this was not going to happen.

There was nowhere to run and Warraven's fist finally tore through the shield and into the priestess. Red blood was quickly burned away by the focused head of the elemental. Then everything went calm. There was a haze over her mind and while the elemental kept attacking, Warraven turned from the elevator's edge to see the ground, far far below. She could hear the wind calling her name.

They had reached the top. Warraven, her mind stilled and watching everything from a distance, as if the infuriated roar of the elemental was not there, as if everything had gone silent, turned and faced the empty sky.

The spell lifted as the elemental buried the priestess under a cascade of fire and sparks. Warraven's senses returned to her and she cried out, her hand snapping out to grab hold of the only purchase available, the bridge leading out to the elevator. Her dagger vanished into the empty sky below her and dimly, she could see it hit the canyon bottom. She could see the elemental nearby, a charred body at its base.

She grit her teeth and kicked her hooves, flailing in midair, trying to get some better purchase. With some reluctance she let go of her other weapon and got her other arm up onto the bridge. But the weight of her armor was dragging her down and she was struggling for breath.

Then hands clasped her arms, arms pulling her to safety. Two of the soldiers that defended this post pulled her up to safety and for a moment she knelt there, panting, trying to regain her calm. The forsaken warlock was running up behind them.

"She's dead," one of the tauren said, "Well done sister."

No. Not well done. Just what had to be done. She ducked her head, letting her wild mane fall to hide her bitter expression. Why did people do these things to themselves?

"Couldn't follow you fast enough to get to the second elevator," the forsaken said, "The elemental made it. I wonder if that priestess will taste better now that she's been well-seared."

And he laughed. Warraven only stood, shaky in the legs, and walked inward, away from the ledge. There was a fire and a tent. She could sit in this for a little while until her nerves calmed. Then she'd go down and retrieve her weapons.

Last edited by Zaz991 on 29-08-2013, 14:11:34; edited 4 times in total
0 0

side_fx

[Veni,Vidi,Vici]

(since 10-07-2023 20:13)

Votes: 65

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 22:08:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zaz991 wrote:
Intr-un timp stormwind-ului a capatat o boala incurabila, dupa cum spuneau unii.Intr-o zi, doi soldati ai regelui Varian Wrynn, care se intorceau de la spionarea Silverpine Forest, sau intors cu o boala nemaiintalnita pana acum. Multi dintre soldatii acestuia au inceput sa se imbolnaveasca. Regele, Varian Wrynn, a inceput sa devina nelinistit gandindu-se la urmarile acestei boli.

Aceasta veste a ajuns la urechile marelui luptator al hordacilor Garrosh Hellscream. Acesta nu prea a stat pe ganduri si a trimis o patrula, formata din trei orci, prin apropierea gropilor unde erau aruncati soldatii morti. Patrula care era condusa de Ostric Acaletram, un slab comandat al hoardei. Dupa ce au luat un cadavru, au inceput sa zboare prea devreme vazandu-i o patrula care pazeau drumul prin padurea Elwyn Forest. Acestia imediat au dat alarma iar doi soldati pe gryphon au inceput sa urmareasca cei trei hordaci. Un soldat il nimeri pe unul dintre ei cu sulita si il omori din prima. Dar dupa o urmarire lunga cei doi soldati au inceput sa se simta rau si nu au mai putut sa-i prinda. Odata ajunsi, Ostric Acaletram, se lauda in fata lui Garrosh cu prada pe care a adus-o. Conducatorul nu l-a bagat in seama ci lua soldatul si il examina. Se uita pe mana dreapta a acestuia si observa ca avea toate venele sparte, iar mana era umflata si foarte rosie. Dupa un timp tot corpul i se facuse asemenea mainii.

Dupa ce Varian afla de vizita hordacilor stia ca nu e de bine si a pus cei mai pregatiti cei ma buni medici in first aid si alchemy, sa prepare un leac si sa-l testeze pe soldatii deja imbolnaviti. Dupa un timp regele simti niste furnicaturi pe corp dar nu le dadea prea mare importanta, fiind prea concentrat pe planurile pe care le pregatea pentru un caz de urgenta. Peste trei zile regele afla ca unii dintre medici au inceput sa se imbolnaveasca de aceiasi boala. Afland toate acestea regele a hotarat sa tina un discurs pentru ai moraliza pe toti oamenii stormwind-ului. In timpul discursului regele a inceput sa aiba niste friguri nesuportabile, dupa care ii se facu rau si lesina. Cand se trezi il ardea tot corpul, dar alifia cu care era dat ii mai lasau din dureri. Acesta intreba daca medicii au descoperit ceva, deoarece el simtea ca nu mai are mult timp de trait.

Garrosh Hellscream stia ca acum stormwind-ului nu mai era aparat cum trebuie si a strigat ca armata sa fie pregatita si sa porneasca catre stormwind pentru a fii atacat. Soldatii erau pregatiti pentru drum. Peste doua zile armata lui Garrosh era la cinci kilometrii de stormwind. Intre timp aparu un undead pe nume Lrageth Kridar cu o veste de care nu prea se bucura Garrosh. Acesta ii spuse ca un parazit de la ei a scapat de sub control si s-a raspandit in Eastern Kingdom, iar parazitul era transmisibil. Dar a avut noroc ca undead-zi aveau un leac de siguranta pentru astfel de cazuri.

Dupa ce leacul a fost dat fiecarui soldat pe care il avea Garrosh, inclusiv lui, acestia au vrut sa porneasca la atac. Dar dupa parcursesera o suta de metrii o ploaie de sageti se raspandi asupra soldatilor, iar Varian Wrynn in fruntea unei armate peste numarul hordacilor inaintau rapid spre ei. Atunci Varian striga se Garrosh ca nu va ramane asa, aruncand o sulita care ii atinse spatele liderului hordacilor. Atunci Garrosh fugi lasandu-si soldatii sa lupte fara lider. Dupa ce ajunse in Ogrimmar se intreba de unde au avut leacul, dar afla ca Ostric Acaletram fusese prins dandu-le unor soldatii de la alianta o mostra din leac. Garrosh cum afla asta se duse direct la cusca unde se afla acest Ostric si ii reteza capul dintr-o lovitura cu toporul.

Regele Varian le spuse oamenilor sai ca acesta intamplare va schimba spionajul catre popoarele care pot emana boli daunatoare poporului lui si fiecare soldat care paraseste zona stormwind-ului va fi reegzaminat la intoarcere pentru a se feri de astfel de boli.

Sfarsit !

Posturi unite automat, 27-08-2013, 22:36:46

Am incercat sa pun si poze dar nu am putut. Imi cer scuze pentru cealalta poveste care nu a fost reusita, dar asta sper sa va placa !

0 0

lust

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-02-2014 12:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 22:42:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Chapter I : The beginning.

I was a young tauren. I was listenting to my parents with all my soul. I love them. One day, while I was fooling around in Thunder Bluff I saw my father hunting for food, fearless. When I saw how brave he is I wanted to be just like him, a young brave warrior ! I talked with my mom, I told her I want to be a brave warrior, but she's answer was "You can't be a brave warrior like your father, you are not prepared. To be a brave warrior you need courage and strenght.". I was not dissapointed, she was right, I was just a kid.

Chapter II : The young warrior.

After I was thinking what to do to become a brave warrior, a stranger told me than he can take me to Orgrimmar, where I can have some good training, everything for free. I risked and I accepted. When I arrived in Orgrimmar I went to the Warchief to tell him that I want to be a brave warrior, like my father Baine Bloodhoof. He told me it's all right and I can train in Orgrimmar. I started to grow up and I becomed a skilled warrior, training everyday.

Chapter III : A new start.

After alot of training, finally, the Warchief told me he got something special for me. So, I went in "Garrosh Hold" where he was waiting for me. There was alot of orcs, taurens and blood elves. I started to be nervous because i didn't knew what is happening. After a few seconds Garrosh started a speech. I was listening to him, and then, after a few minutes he told me to kneel. My heart was beating so fast and so hard, I felt like it's going to get out from my chest. The Warcheif puted his axe on my shoulder and he said "From now, you are a brave warrior of Orgrimmar and Kalimdor. Your name is Windsweeper Bloodhoof. You will serve the Horde, or die beneath it. Lok'tar OGAR !". I was so happy to hear that that I feel like I have to jump. But I keeped calm and smiled. Garrosh gaved me some strong armor, a magical weapon and a wolf, to begin my journey.

Chapter IV : The journey starts.

My first missions as a brave warrior of Orgrimmar was too easy, just to kill some dwarves and other tiny cratures of the Alliance. They had no chance against a brave tauren like me. After a few years of fooling missions Garrosh gaved me some sort of special mission, in Outland, the land of Evil. I accepted the mission, so I travelled to Blasted Lands. When I first saw the Dark Portal I was dissapointed. All the tales I heared when I was young described it so fearly, dark and weird. Then I went through it. A few seconds of weird feelings and then a whole new world appeared in front of me.

Final chapter : The mission.

My mission in outland was just to kill some "Fel Soldiers" to get some info about them. After I killed some of them, suddenly, form nowhere, a big and strong creature appeared in front of me. When I saw the size of that crature I was scared, I didn't new what to do. And then, I rememberd the words of my father "My son, if your enemy is bigger than you, it dosen't mean that he is stronger than you!". So I started to fight the crature. My father was right, it wasn't stronger than me. But, before I killed it, he summoned an army of fel soldiers. I was alone there, so I blew the soldier's horn, calling for reinforcement. We managed to kill all the fel soldiers without Horde victims. And now, after many years of fighting with the evil forces and with the Alliance, I, an old tauren, finished to tell you, young kids, the story of my courage and my braveness. Keep in mind that you'll need years of training to become a good warrior. Now go away and play with the plainstriders !

0 0

Zaz991

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 10:50:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Povestea seamana cu cea de sus !
0 0

ToeMayToe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-08-2022 07:15)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 16:05:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ToeMayToe wrote:
Am o intrebare,pot posta o scurta poveste in PPT? (17 slides)

Anyhow,here it is -
http://www.girlshare.ro/32788959.5

Trebuie sa fac poza la fiecare slide si sa le postez aici sau merge si asa?Un raspuns a fi placut o.O

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by sundaysfantasy, 08 September 2013 18:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-06-2024, 05:04:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x