User
Pass
2FA

Wow Launcher Error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2075
Jeffcalibur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-01-2019 03:51)

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 04:05:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I downloaded the full torrent, changed the launcher to the new one, as the page suggested. But whenever I choose a character, as soon as the map loads I get this error:

http://prntscr.com/fzv1fp

I did as the page suggested, i changed Direct x11 to Direct X9, but whenever I do, I get a black screen and it wont let me do anything other than close the game

http://prntscr.com/fzvdn5

Please help.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 04:13:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What if you delete wow64.exe and use launcher_freakz.exe (32 bit version) ?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Jeffcalibur

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 04:17:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:

I did that. Everything that the page suggested I did... But cant seem to find the problem :/

0 0

Rza

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2018 00:48)

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:53:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jeffcalibur wrote:
Shocker wrote:

I did that. Everything that the page suggested I did... But cant seem to find the problem :/

Jeffcalibur, try updating your video card driver let me know how that goes. If you don't mind me asking what windows or mac version you using?

I also found this video with this error issue FIX Funny video but very helpful lol

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xO-yg6c5mBY:

0 0

Jeffcalibur

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-07-2017, 04:27:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rza wrote:
Jeffcalibur wrote:
Shocker wrote:

Jeffcalibur, try updating your video card driver let me know how that goes. If you don't mind me asking what windows or mac version you using?

I also found this video with this error issue FIX Funny video but very helpful lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO-yg6c5mBY

I found the problem. I had to change the launcher_freakz compatibility. I had to change it to be compatible with Windows 8, thank you both for the help! I really appreciate it, although i found the problem, you guys took time off your day to answer!

By the way, I´ve enjoyed the server a lot, very very few bugs so far, none game breaking. Im waiting for the MIGRATE from other private server to this legion server. Really want to check out the legion content. Thanks again -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:55:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x