User
Pass
2FA

how do you guys see the rogue damage
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4106
Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-07-2016, 21:37:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sergy wrote:
i`m not saying that rogues are bugged or using exploits or stuff like that, i`m just saying that my opinion is that their damage is very high in comparison to other classes

on my feral (which is full gear achievable by now) i got one shot by a rogue in challenge arena
we were both full gear and i was in cat form with barkskin active (the only i can use stunned) and i went from full HP to 0 in the 10 sec stunlock

this is pretty ridiculous damage, i don't say that it's bugged or broken on this server, i`m just pointing out the easiness and power of this class

call it qq if you want but this is the reason i hate the game, you can't be competitive because of this (rogue is not the only problem, but for me is the main one)

As i already said, it's perfectly in the realm of the possibilities of a rogue who is using all of his cds to kill someone in 10 seconds, even if he's using big defensive cds like the feral wall (and you can hardly call a kill which happens in 10 seconds a "one shot"). A rogue is blowing blades + vanish/dance and has all of his procs active? Then you need to trinket and peel him, or you die unless you have immunities like divine shield, iceblock or the warlock one. You weren't even in bear form, how do you plan to survive exactly?

And rogue is not even the class with the most retarded damage anyway, mages, boomkins and enhancements have even more burst, whic is not as predictable as the rogue one. That's MoP.
Remember that this game is not balanced around 1v1 or 2v2, it's supposed to be balaced around 3s (which is not the case anyway but i guess it's not as imbalanced as the other two options), so in a competitive pvp environment like arena you need to rely on your partner to survive certain situations.

Btw, do you want a tip to delete every rogue you will see from now onward as a feral? Keep Fairy Fire o them, there you go now they are completely useless (the sub ones at least), survive the opener then you are fine forever.

0 0

sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 11-07-2016, 00:23:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

even if i`m bear form, what about other classes?

even if i trinket in his opener and use defensive, he uses BLIND then sap and just goes again

even if i use faerie fire they have cloak of shadows

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Timur

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2017 09:25)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-07-2016, 10:47:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sergy wrote:
even if i`m bear form, what about other classes?

What does that mean? Other classes have different mechanics, bear form won't do much against a caster but will do a lot against every melee.
If you mean that other classes don't have bear form, well, no shit sherlock, they have other stuff to survive.

sergy wrote:
even if i trinket in his opener and use defensive, he uses BLIND then sap and just goes again

and he doesn't have blades/dance anymore...if you trinket and use defensives while the rogue doesn't use any big cd, you deserve to lose.

sergy wrote:
even if i use faerie fire they have cloak of shadows

which have 1.5 minutes cd, while you can spam FF with no cd.

Druid in general counters rogue, and hard. Stop whining and learn to manage your cds.
And again, this game is NOT balanced around 1v1, some classes will have insane advantages against certain classes and will lose 100% against some others.

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Ventress90, 16 October 2016 13:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 02:15:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x