User
Pass
2FA

lower broken shores buildings build time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message325
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 14:09:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we have to take in mind that Freakz doesnt have the big population retail had working on the buildings at the time, today, a couple of days after patch release, even when most people has been doing nothing but broken shores wqs to farm the rep needed for flight and using their resources on the buildings, these are barely at 15% of their construction progress.

thats why i though that it would be nice if the amount of resources needed to build them could be lowered, i dont know how much exactly, but acording to some answers on this thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760686666 some buildings like the mage tower even at 7.3 where able to be built atleast twice weekly. at the rate they are currently going on freakz it will take them atleast a couple of weeks to be built just once

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:43:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x