User
Pass
2FA

migration

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message483
vister

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2020 12:08)

Post Posted: 26-11-2020, 15:32:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I had a couple of questions about the migration system first of all when I migrate my char will my current char in the other server gets deleted? what about the guild does it get deleted or not? and also does a level 25 guilds get any special bonus? and the other thing is that my guild is on a cataclysm server and my char is on a legion 7.2.5 server so if I choose to have my guild transferred can I choose 2 chars to get the bonus items like ilvl 860 items or etc. or is it just 1 char?
and by the way, the guild is level 25 but it has 0 members since I closed that guild for the public a long time ago does that still meets the requirements?

Last edited by vister on 26-11-2020, 15:41:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-11-2020, 16:46:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello vister,

Your characters/guild on your old server will NOT be deleted, we don't want your account info for the old server, so nothing can happen to them.

High level guilds on Cata/MoP do not get any bonus, it doesn't matter at all what level your characters/guilds are on the old server.

You can get 2 migrated characters of ANY race/class with any name on our server. It doesn't have to be the same as on the old server.

You need at least 10 guild members who will migrate here with you in order to qualify for a guild migration. If you're alone in your guild, it's just a normal single player migration.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

vister

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2020 12:08)

Post Posted: 26-11-2020, 16:55:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
Hello vister,

Your characters/guild on your old server will NOT be deleted, we don't want your account info for the old server, so nothing can happen to them.

High level guilds on Cata/MoP do not get any bonus, it doesn't matter at all what level your characters/guilds are on the old server.

You can get 2 migrated characters of ANY race/class with any name on our server. It doesn't have to be the same as on the old server.

You need at least 10 guild members who will migrate here with you in order to qualify for a guild migration. If you're alone in your guild, it's just a normal single player migration.

Best regards
Sarah

thank you for the information <3

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 November 2020 15:00

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 10:40:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x