Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Mogu'shans Vaults Boss loots
Dainichi

Replies: 2
Views: 921

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-06-2017, 10:25:03   Subject: Mogu'shans Vaults Boss loots
It's real nice of the GM's to remove Elegons loot and The Stoneguards loot... NOT! Jesus christ are you guys planning on taking off the loot on old bosses one by one so you can put them on your damn s ...
  Topic: Freakz in-game Warnings
Dainichi

Replies: 3
Views: 1137

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-06-2017, 18:55:01   Subject: Freakz in-game Warnings
[quote ascuns]
Same, I dont know what to do anymore...
  Topic: Windburst
Dainichi

Replies: 4
Views: 1123

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-06-2017, 16:42:33   Subject: Re: Windburst
[quote ascuns]
Can confirm, first I thought it was just me. But yea it lags me a lot and as a healer its pretty hard having one in your team ._.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk]Power Strikes
Dainichi

Views: 1056

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-06-2017, 03:42:19   Subject: [FIXED] [Monk]Power Strikes
[quote ascuns]
Edited and added proof, Cheers! -
  Topic: [FIXED] [Monk]Power Strikes
Dainichi

Views: 1056

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-06-2017, 07:16:47   Subject: [Monk]Power Strikes
WoW Freakz spell link: [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=121817&name=power-strikes] Power Strikes
Bug description: Tiger Palm doesn't generate an additional Chi
Edit: [url=https://youtu.be/JrGajADKcbE]Proof
Regular Tiger palm generates 2 Chi, with the talent you should get 3 every 15 seconds.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Peak of Serenity weapon Vendors
Dainichi

Replies: 1
Views: 742

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2017, 23:57:37   Subject: Peak of Serenity weapon Vendors
Bug description: Monk's cannot open any vendors in Peak of Serenity, these vendors sell weapons appropriate to the monks level and they help a lot. Please fix this.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Siege of Orgimmar Dark Shamans
Dainichi

Views: 916

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-06-2017, 06:36:19   Subject: Siege of Orgimmar Dark Shamans
Bug description: Siege of Orgimmar, after getting to the Dark Shaman the game freezes after 1 minute and you cannot log in as it freezes you over and over and youre forced to repair, cannot progress any further every time we go into the Dark shaman place we freeze, its not just 1 person its all of us
  Topic: Multiple player looting is annoying
Dainichi

Replies: 6
Views: 1894

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 22:54:21   Subject: Multiple player looting is annoying

What i meant is when multiple people looting a single corpse can get the same items, Like for example I loot a cloak other people will be able to loot the same said cloak from the same corpse
I might sound stupid and thanks for correcting me but I wasnt talking about the 2 of those...
  Topic: Multiple player looting is annoying
Dainichi

Replies: 6
Views: 1894

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 03:51:02   Subject: Multiple player looting is annoying
When I first got here I was happy about the loot system where everyone can get the same thing from looting a single
corpse, as I leveled I started to hate it being when you're a healer or a caster DPS and the Boss dies the Melee DPS/Tanks immediately loot the Boss or rather "AUTO LOOT" the boss (with addons you're able to auto loot SB Items in a blink of an eye) that makes the boss Unlootable for people who were too slow to get loot as soon as the Boss dies. and at 101 or 110 its fru ...
  Topic: tMorph !
Dainichi

Views: 2571

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-06-2017, 05:04:38   Subject: tMorph !
[quote ascuns]
If you're hesitant about Tmorph, why not have a custom Transmogrifier, its mainly for visual/cosmetics and wont hurt anyone or it wont give anyone an Advantage/Disadvantage(Cant think of any at all) I wouldnt mind rockin A mail set for a Cloth wearer or have my Rogue tmog Cloth items but ofc you need the said items and everyone can see it, Meanwhile Tmorph only you can see it. Plus if its built in the server you can keep your Anti-Cheat as is.
But its for you guys to decide which one is safer. o ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Shaman Totems
Dainichi

Replies: 0
Views: 688

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-06-2017, 04:14:57   Subject: Shaman Totems
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=2484&name=earthbind-totem
Bug description: Every totem for Shamman looks the same (Tauren totems) regardless of race (Pandas,Taurens,Draenei,Troll,Goblin, and Dwarfs should have different looking totems)
Proof: http://imgur.com/f35F7nQ
[url=https://flaskhalfempty.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/pandaren_totems.png]This is what Pandaren totems should look like
  Topic: flightpaths
Dainichi

Replies: 4
Views: 1505

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-06-2017, 10:33:58   Subject: Re: flightpaths
[quote ascuns]
I don't think so since they want it to be "Blizz like" meaning you'd have to discover all the flight points yourself -
  Topic: Legion launch questions
Dainichi

Replies: 0
Views: 457

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-06-2017, 09:36:20   Subject: Legion launch questions
Hi, im new to WoW Freakz and im wondering about the supposed "Character transfer" thats gonna be available sometime after launch of Legion, I have a question regarding it.
If I make a character at launch and test out the server, Will I still be Eligible to transfer a character from another server?
and another question about acquiring Challenge mode Sets from MoP or Challenge mode Weapons from WoD
Are they obtainable for free in Legion, or do we have to Buy them with Points from the shop?
and lastly about the Client and Files
After launch do we need to Download a fresh launcher or we can still use t ...

Page 1 of 1