User
Pass
2FA

Multiple player looting is annoying

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1885
Dainichi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2017 03:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 03:51:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When I first got here I was happy about the loot system where everyone can get the same thing from looting a single
corpse, as I leveled I started to hate it being when you're a healer or a caster DPS and the Boss dies the Melee DPS/Tanks immediately loot the Boss or rather "AUTO LOOT" the boss (with addons you're able to auto loot SB Items in a blink of an eye) that makes the boss Unlootable for people who were too slow to get loot as soon as the Boss dies. and at 101 or 110 its frustrating getting NONE when the boss dies or when I'm ressing someone (I'm a healer) and the rest of the party Loots the Boss and Me and the player I was ressing get nothing at all NONE! To be honest I don't mind going to the traditional way of Rolling, or make it so only in Legion Dungeons/Raids. Ok I sound sarcastic right now but Imagine in a 25 man raid and lets say you're ressing someone and everyone loots its either half of that raid group get none and get pissed or they just straight up leave.

Another bug with it is once you open the Corpse you have 10 seconds before the corpse disappear, In random dungeon finder or Raid finder you don't have 10 seconds. "Why don't you wait for everyone to open it then" that's not the case since you cant or don't know when they open it so you're either too fast to loot it and it disappears or you get no loot as well since you're too slow to loot it.

THIS makes joining randoms infuriating and annoying and makes you want to AVOID it

It's either you make it better or go back to the Rolling system. I don't speak for everyone its just my Honest opinion over this

-End of rant

Edit: For people who are gonna say report it via bug section, every report for it was Denied since it was "FIXED" supposedly, but the game says otherwise -

Edit2: I have been corrected and i changed some of the wording to not get Confused about Personal Loot and AOE Loot.

Last edited by Dainichi on 23-06-2017, 22:56:06; edited 2 times in total
0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 05:21:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dainichi wrote:
-

Hello!

About the loot system , it's not called AOE loot , AOE loot is in the system and it means that if you have more than one corpse nearby that you can loot (you see the sparkles that says you can loot it), when looting one corpse you will get the loot from all (or most) of those corpses. This is not selectable. It is always there.The corpses have to be within a certain range (30 yards or so). Corpses too far away will not be included.
I'm sure that you're Talking about the Personal loot , so let me explain for you ,
"Under personal loot, players do not directly roll on items; instead, the server chooses a number of players (based on group size) and awards them a random item for their spec" THIS IS A QUOTE FROM :
Quote:
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Loot#Personal_Loot

What exactly is group size? well Group size depends on your group: dungeons it's 5, raids it's... whatever the raid carries. Each time a boss dies, you have a chance to get loot from them. In this way, you are not competing with other people. also you'll Get x2 chances on Getting an iteam from the boss , First chance from the boss himself and the second one from bonus rolls (seals)

so yeah now you know the two type of looting systems :p

and btw both Persenol and Aoe looting system is working fine

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

Dainichi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2017 03:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-06-2017, 22:54:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
Dainichi wrote:
-

Hello!

About the loot system , it's not called AOE loot , AOE loot is in the system and it means that if you have more than one corpse nearby that you can loot (you see the sparkles that says you can loot it), when looting one corpse you will get the loot from all (or most) of those corpses. This is not selectable. It is always there.The corpses have to be within a certain range (30 yards or so). Corpses too far away will not be included.
I'm sure that you're Talking about the Personal loot , so let me explain for you ,
"Under personal loot, players do not directly roll on items; instead, the server chooses a number of players (based on group size) and awards them a random item for their spec" THIS IS A QUOTE FROM :
Quote:
http://wow.gamepedia.com/Loot#Personal_Loot

What exactly is group size? well Group size depends on your group: dungeons it's 5, raids it's... whatever the raid carries. Each time a boss dies, you have a chance to get loot from them. In this way, you are not competing with other people. also you'll Get x2 chances on Getting an iteam from the boss , First chance from the boss himself and the second one from bonus rolls (seals)

so yeah now you know the two type of looting systems :p

and btw both Persenol and Aoe looting system is working fine

What i meant is when multiple people looting a single corpse can get the same items, Like for example I loot a cloak other people will be able to loot the same said cloak from the same corpse
I might sound stupid and thanks for correcting me but I wasnt talking about the 2 of those...

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 01:49:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dainichi wrote:
What i meant is when multiple people looting a single corpse can get the same items, Like for example I loot a cloak other people will be able to loot the same said cloak from the same corpse
I might sound stupid and thanks for correcting me but I wasnt talking about the 2 of those...

Well the thing is , Freakz Had a bug , the loot was not Personal , they already fixed it . so you won't get the same iteam if you loot the boss , and yeah you're not able to loot the boss anymore cause like i said freakz already fixed the Personal loot system .

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

Mind

[Wicked Sick]

(since 23-08-2020 09:16)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 22:20:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Countless times I've missed boss loot because the corpse disappears too quick when other people loot it, and the person who dies on a boss fight always misses loot (unless others do not loot it and wait).
0 0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2019 15:57)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 23:10:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In my case I was in some random legion dungeon and just one player looted everything(like master looter), after that no one could click to see his "personal" loot(the corpse was there but no option click to loot anymore)... so who first gets to click wins?

Last edited by 1007 on 24-06-2017, 23:15:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

karama300

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-10-2021 15:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 24-06-2017, 23:15:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same at Shadowfang keep...
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 24 January 2018 11:32

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:17:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x