Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Suggestions
Feral

Replies: 129
Views: 22616

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-06-2012, 13:31:41   Subject: Re: Suggestions
[quote ascuns]
Well...why not make Genesis Internatonal.....More players, more funn and English language? Exodus is only international realm with 500+ players and that sucks.....I thik it is much better to delete exo ...
  Topic: Suggestions
Feral

Replies: 129
Views: 22616

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-06-2012, 20:54:57   Subject: Re: Suggestions
[quote ascuns]
We want more scripted PvP...
We have only 3 arenas and 5 bgs? PvPers are get borred of it......And u fixed Strand of the ancient...-.- do u know that 70% pf players LEAVE BG just in moment thy realise they get queued in SOTA? Worst BG ever maded no one want to ...
  Topic: Best Class
Feral

Replies: 15
Views: 3276

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-06-2012, 18:39:03   Subject: Best Class
Feral Druid, Mage (Fire, Frost), DK (frost, blood), Warrior (arms, Fury if know how)
  Topic: Have verry big problem with WoW Freakz
Feral

Replies: 7
Views: 3848

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-06-2012, 18:19:30   Subject: Have verry big problem with WoW Freakz

My PC is far away better than Cata system requirements - so it is not aboput PC...coz 70% of players have FPS issues..... Especialy in Rbgs when fps ca drop down to 15 fps.... But ok....maybe i have to clean my computer -
  Topic: Warlock DMG
Feral

Replies: 23
Views: 5379

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-06-2012, 18:14:03   Subject: Re: Warlock DMG
[quote ascuns]
Look dude.....I have played Destro warlock 3 years in Wotlk expansion and as u know..Destros in Cata are NOTHING comparing to destros in Wotlk :S
PvP dmg is very low comparing to all classes...not only feral druid...for example Frost mage doing 20-30k with Ice Lance on frozen target....dont forget that Ice Lance is instant spell.....and u need to Cast around 2 seconds to hit on ...
  Topic: Have verry big problem with WoW Freakz
Feral

Replies: 7
Views: 3848

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-06-2012, 23:18:11   Subject: Have verry big problem with WoW Freakz
Hmm.....I am not using any addon atm...but i am about to download Power Auras....coz i am Feral druid and i need da warning for Predatory swiftness.....
But yeah...maybe i have some wiriuses which causing the problems...Ty wery much guys - - -

Page 1 of 1