User
Pass
2FA

Have verry big problem with WoW Freakz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3849
predrag

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2012 11:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-06-2012, 02:03:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys, i have big problem with lags and fps on Exodus realm.

I am from Serbia and that is the neighbourhood of Romania....so i shouldnt have problems like that.
I have played on Molten wow which is US server so i had constantly around 200 ms and 36 fps...but I did not had any lagg issues....here..on EU server where I am playing with 70ms and ....idk what to tell about fps.....i am getting da game freezes...my fps is changing and freaking out from 30fps to 12 fps in every 5 seconds...

That is strange but this server is kinda unstable comparing to Molten WoW....I love WoW Freaks and i wish to stay here..so can anyone tell me wtf is that..why I am lagging on EU server with normal Ms and Fps and NOT lagging on US server with 200 ms and 30 fps....that is not normal.....

Ps..My PC is werry god and my internet connection is fine too....so i think that is just server....Ahyone have the same problems?

0 0

Thelan

[The UnGooglable Man]

(since 16-06-2014 17:40)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-06-2012, 02:49:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Delete cache.
Turn off your addons.
Turn them on one by one to see which one is causing trouble.

This is a priv operating on a patch that hasn't been live for more than a year, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't addons causing mischief.

Balance Druid PvE Guide - Elemental Shaman PvE Guide

0 0

GrandMerlin

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-07-2012 06:30)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-06-2012, 19:22:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thelan is correct. If there is an addon not functioning properly it will cause the extreme lag effect. But if your not running addons. And your cache file been deleted with still problem's might want to scan your computer for virus's and or spyware. If those turn up no issues run ccleaner that cleans the cache on your computer itself. If that all does not work. Then I would ask if your trying to play on a wireless connection. Wireless connection will result in very low lag game play results and will be choppy.

~Merlin

0 0

Feral

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2012 15:48)

Post Posted: 04-06-2012, 23:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmm.....I am not using any addon atm...but i am about to download Power Auras....coz i am Feral druid and i need da warning for Predatory swiftness.....

But yeah...maybe i have some wiriuses which causing the problems...Ty wery much guys - - -

0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 06-06-2012, 17:18:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it is clear to me that this is a client side problem with maybe complications due to certain hardware components not being good enough for the game.

Quote:
World Of Warcraft Cataclysm minimum system requirements:
Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1):
Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500
1GB or more of RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® FX or ATI RadeonTM 9500 video card or better
DirectX-compatible sound card or motherboard sound capability
25 GB free hard drive space
You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play

World Of Warcraft Cataclysm recommended system requirements:

Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1) Windows 7:

Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2

2 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)

3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 or ATI Radeon 2600 or better

Broadband Internet connection
Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended

after you made sure that your system is good enough, proceed to the next step:

-> a proper game client can be downloaded from here

also make sure your system is not infected and is up to date with software updates( .NET Framework, DirectX, etc...)

0 0

Feral

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2012 15:48)

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 18:19:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

STARSTRiKE wrote:
it is clear to me that this is a client side problem with maybe complications due to certain hardware components not being good enough for the game.

Quote:
World Of Warcraft Cataclysm minimum system requirements:
Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1):
Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500
1GB or more of RAM
NVIDIAŸ GeForceŸ FX or ATI RadeonTM 9500 video card or better
25 GB free hard drive space
You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play

World Of Warcraft Cataclysm recommended system requirements:

Windows XP 32bit (SP3), Windows XP 64bit (SP2), Windows Vista 32bit (SP1), Windows Vista 64bit (SP1) Windows 7:

Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2

2 GB RAM (2 GB for Vista users)

3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability with 256 MB NVIDIAŸ GeForceŸ 8600 or ATI Radeon 2600 or better

Broadband Internet connection
Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended

after you made sure that your system is good enough, proceed to the next step:

-> a proper game client can be downloaded from here

also make sure your system is not infected and is up to date with software updates( .NET Framework, DirectX, etc...)

My PC is far away better than Cata system requirements - so it is not aboput PC...coz 70% of players have FPS issues..... Especialy in Rbgs when fps ca drop down to 15 fps.... But ok....maybe i have to clean my computer -

0 0

Uzzydk

[Lost in the Offline]

(since 10-11-2016 13:14)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 19:03:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I used to have fps issues and i have a good pc,the problem in my case was windows related.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 20:33:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Try the drivers.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 03-07-2024, 02:15:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x