User
Pass
2FA

Warlock DMG
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message5379
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 09-06-2012, 20:27:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

koxology wrote:
If you can't do something awesome like pwning ppl 3v1 or 2v1, it's not worth recording.

Warriors can do that. Recklstorm and Victory Rush for teh win!

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Morvisar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2012 12:19)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-06-2012, 22:12:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What koxology said. Destro warlocks are bad at the moment, it will be a bit better in 4.3 though, but theres a long way till then. On the other hand, ferals are definitely on the other side of this balance issue. I just started to play here, comming from s8, played affliction there and now too. I was literally raging about my damage too, but after i grinded the blue honor gear, its a lot better. Single target damage stil sucks ***, but you can pull out really nice pressure in arena while focused, though only retards focus affliction warlocks with teleport on 21 sec cd and improved demonarmor -

so in a nutshell, only play destruction if you are absolutly in love with the spec, otherwise go affliction and try to control the games. Its not s8 anymore, where you could rape anyone in a couple globals -

p.s.: i might be wrong though, only playing cata for a week or two.

0 0

Feral

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2012 15:48)

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 18:14:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sekimanx wrote:
Ok, here's the thing, i have , well solid gear warlock , and with procs of trinkets i have 11k+ spell power and my spells literaly are doing 5k hits (inicerate, chaosbolt) and crits are maybe 11k max in pvp, while druid in almost same gear as i am doing 10k dmg per tick of bleed. Can someone explain me this one? Warlocks are doing such a low dmg here, is it because formula for dmg is bad? Mastery maybe doesn't work?

Looking forward for your answers. Thanks

Look dude.....I have played Destro warlock 3 years in Wotlk expansion and as u know..Destros in Cata are NOTHING comparing to destros in Wotlk :S

PvP dmg is very low comparing to all classes...not only feral druid...for example Frost mage doing 20-30k with Ice Lance on frozen target....dont forget that Ice Lance is instant spell.....and u need to Cast around 2 seconds to hit only 10k with Incinerate....That suck and Destros are really underovered imo. Balance druid Starsurge 30-40k on full vicious, Warrior can easily macro hit u 50-60k, Rogue 25-30+k....Hunter 50k, Feral druid can eat almost everyone..5 combos RIP ( rest in peace ) > Sit and dtink coffe while ur target dying slowly....

And one of the most nerfed shits is NO FCKING DISPELL PROTECTION FOR IMMOLATE ...

But anyways, imo warlock is among the most interesting specs to play, and if u love destro warlock, just play it, do not reroll coz of low dmg....Just check out Aduoken and Cobraks 4.0.6 destro videos....they are PWNAGE..no one can kill them so let them be ur guide - Even with all those nerfs Destro warlock can be dead end for every enemy -

0 0

sekimanx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-02-2014 23:31)

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 19:47:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well its dumb to play, when even retarded druid can own you with 10k dmg per tick...
0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 21:08:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sekimanx wrote:
Well its dumb to play, when even retarded druid can own you with 10k dmg per tick...

My point -
Usualy when a druid opens on me in RBG I just slow him and start running away til his attention is redirected at someone else, then just dps him and even while freely dpsing him it's still hard to kill the *** and my gear ilvl is 359 average..
However I don't do much duels - too much disbalance - not worthed the nerves unless ofc u're not rollin some of the OP classes, then u can own peops with 5 binds and feel like a pro.

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 10-06-2012, 21:55:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Feral wrote:
And one of the most nerfed shits is NO FCKING DISPELL PROTECTION FOR IMMOLATE ...
Immolate has never had any real dispel protection, so I don't see how it was "nerfed."

0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 03:08:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HamFrozenSolid wrote:

Plus this guy was talking about PvP

i must have missed that part.

In that case i have seen warlocks in pvp that were successful and warlocks that sucked completely.

I'd say it all comes down to how good you play the class.

0 0

sekimanx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-02-2014 23:31)

Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 16:19:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

STARSTRiKE wrote:
HamFrozenSolid wrote:

Plus this guy was talking about PvP

i must have missed that part.

In that case i have seen warlocks in pvp that were successful and warlocks that sucked completely.

I'd say it all comes down to how good you play the class.

That is so wrong, doesn't matter if i play good with warlock when someone comes with op class which is doing a lot of more dmg than u and own u in few shots.

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 19:17:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With a Warlock it really depends how and who you play with. Currently it's the hardest class to master in Cataclysm. My main has been warlock ever since I started WoW so I know a few tricks. In 1v1 I can own any class but Frost DKs and Rogues (if they know how to play). The rest is doable, you just need to use right pets and when to blow your cooldowns. As for 2v2 I play with Retribution Paladin and we are at 2200 rating in Exodus. Been playing with Elemental Shaman on Genesis at 2200 rating aswell. If I go to 3s then I'd surely spec for affliction. For people who are QQing about the damage -> make sure you spec EVERYTHING into haste. 10%+ haste gives a lot of boost but yeah the damage is considerably lower than other classes (I have Feral, DK, Warrior and Mage aswell). Just make sure you keep ALL your dots up -> Immolate, Curse of Elements, Bane of Doom, Corruption, Shadowflame, Conflagrate. But against people who start dispell whoring then Destro has no chance and you do have to re-spec to Affliction (since they both require haste, it's easy to switch between them).
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 03-07-2024, 03:22:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x