Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Pandaria] [The Jade Forest] [The Pearlfin Situation]
Hordraric

Replies: 6
Views: 1163

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-03-2019, 20:49:43   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Pandaria] [The Jade Forest] [The Pearlfin Situation]
would be nice if they fixed, feels like a major part of the map is bugged due to this quest
  Topic: [Borean tundra] Karuks Oath
Hordraric

Replies: 2
Views: 496

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-03-2019, 22:46:48   Subject: Re: [Borean tundra] Karuks Oath
[quote ascuns]
confirmed, same problem
  Topic: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs
Hordraric

Replies: 179
Views: 41855

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-03-2019, 20:21:19   Subject: [LIST] Professions Related Bugs
[quote ascuns]
i also rlly hope they fix it, not only because of the achievement but because most herbs when you dont have enough skill just gives you "parts" so this makes leveling herbalism at low level really hard.
This also makes low level herbs quite expensive ...
  Topic: Character name 30 days reservation name issue
Hordraric

Views: 1045

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 22-05-2017, 13:09:41   Subject: Character name 30 days reservation name issue
shouldnt i be able to use the name since it is reserved to my account? i really wanted to play the game again and i dont feel into playing another character other than with my nickname.
  Topic: Character name 30 days reservation name issue
Hordraric

Views: 1045

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 21-05-2017, 12:42:23   Subject: Character name 30 days reservation name issue
Hello there,
i have a character named "Hordraric" and i wanted to start over from level 1. the thing is if i delete him i cant use the name during 30 days! according to the wow-freakz character list it says that the name is reserved for 30 days. i googled it and seems that the name should be reserved to my a ...

Page 1 of 1